The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Arkthzand Armory motif - once per day or multiple?

naturebased
naturebased
✭✭✭
Is there a chance in every box I open, or is there a 20h cooldown? I wish ZOS would give us the answer.
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it has a cool down. I have had no luck getting more than one a day per account.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten ONE period. Even do the dailies on 4-5 characters a day and I have seen ONE since the DLC released.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all of the "daily quest" motifs since Senchal, seem to have a 20-hour cooldown.
    I've gotten one a day, fairly consistently, so any time I get a motif, I just leave my other coffers unopened until tomorrow.
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Zephiran23
    Zephiran23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the 20 hour cooldown from boxes, but I did get 1 from a Psijic portal in the same session as I received a different 1 from a reward box.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zephiran23 wrote: »
    Looks like the 20 hour cooldown from boxes, but I did get 1 from a Psijic portal in the same session as I received a different 1 from a reward box.

Not to try to out do you, but I got one from a Psijic portal and then another from a dig site today in the Reach, in addition to one in the dailies.

I was totally surprised to get that one as a bonus from the dig. I wish I’d taken a screen snapshot.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA