Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues since UPDATE 28 with NB Bow Builds

dave748
dave748
Hi All,

Has anyone tried playing in the BG as a Nightblade with Bow after the patch? I have great gear, full yellow and an epic ring, fully PVP spec'ed. Before the patch, I was doing OK, not amazing but not bad, normally finishing in the top 3 of 4 players score-wise. After the patch, the bottom of the table every single match. Is this a bug?
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This gives me false hope the snipe desynch has been fixed.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tried a couple matches yesterday and i got destroyed. I even left one match in frustration.
  • precambria
    precambria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a bug, they overnerfed healing last patch and made poison proc sets so OP they could carry even the worst players which is why bowblades were under the impression they were better than they are in reality, sorry if it sounds harsh but that is the truth of the matter.
  • Orange_fire_dragon
    Orange_fire_dragon
    ✭✭✭
    dave748 wrote: »
    I was doing OK, not amazing but not bad, normally finishing in the top 3 of 4 players score-wise. After the patch, the bottom of the table every single match. Is this a bug?

Yes, you performing bad in your mmr totally is a bug :|

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got a question about the current BG.

I see there are two options group or solo. The group option is for premade groups, right?

The reason I ask is I played a few BG's in group mode and did ok, but as soon as I clicked the solo options I was getting destroyed. I remember one player on my team saying something like, "geez we are fighting the best players in ESO all in one group" and that was in solo mode.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group: solo, dou, trio, and quad can join.
    Solo: solo only

On Xbox NA, a lot of the best BGers queue in the Solo queue. If that's where you play, or if it's the same on your platform, maybe you just got lucky with composition.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ivramirez
    ivramirez
    ✭✭✭
    dave748 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Has anyone tried playing in the BG as a Nightblade with Bow after the patch? I have great gear, full yellow and an epic ring, fully PVP spec'ed. Before the patch, I was doing OK, not amazing but not bad, normally finishing in the top 3 of 4 players score-wise. After the patch, the bottom of the table every single match. Is this a bug?

The problem is one my friend, proc set, unbalance healing/HP base builds. your are not going to kill anyone these days with a bow combo. the only thing useful in the bow skill line is spamming bombard for the CC/AOE.