Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Guildies "do not have permission to visit this home"

• aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Would all of you happen to be using any add-ons for housing or house decorating?
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    aussie500 wrote: »
    Would all of you happen to be using any add-ons for housing or house decorating?

That can't be the issue as it is also a bug on consoles and we can't use any add-ons.
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket and did some troubleshooting with Justin for over an hour. We tried every suggestion listed here. I wiped my game save data from my console, from the cloud, uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game. Nothing worked. I own 32 homes and about half are bugged. My primary is the main guild hall for 5 guilds. After getting nasty messages for a week from players “Why am I banned from your house?” I finally decided to move all the stations to a house that isn’t bugged. Inconvenient is an understatement as I spent most of a game day moving everything. Earth Tear Cavern was my primary and I’m so sad to lose it as a guild hall. It was super expensive and I had to save all of my ESO plus crowns for 6 months just to buy it. Some form of compensation would be appreciated as it was not fixed yesterday and now I am stuck with a lot of expensive homes no one can visit.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've also invested a lot of crowns in my home. I have bought all the mundus stones, the large trial training dummy and spend all my master writ vouchers on all the set crafting stations. I am not going to buy another huge house to transfer all things to that house. That would be rewarding negative behavior.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    I downsized my guildhall from the Elinhir Private Arena to the Linchal Grand Manor and haven't had the problem anymore. It seems to be either an issue related to specific homes, or a size thing.

Side note, the Pariahs Pinnacle Peak didn't work either. It was an immediate test/fail scenario also. Once I changed my primary to Linchal, people could travel to it. Once I changed it to Pariah, people immediately could not. Changed it back to Linchal, people could travel again
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on November 24, 2020 1:32PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Can we get an update or ETA for a fix? The time, money, and effort of so many people is feeling completely wasted at the moment.

The team is still working on it, and we're hoping to get it into the next scheduled incremental patch. When we have a date set for that patch, we'll let everyone know.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it is fixed soon. Am holding a Treehouse contest and Goronir Estate is one of the most common used homes. :(
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • Darth_Pinhead
    Darth_Pinhead
    ✭✭
    anadandy wrote: »
    sioniann wrote: »
    My guildies and I are also experiencing this bug when trying to travel to our Guild Hall (the guild leader's primary residence). We had been able to do this without issue up until the Markarth patch but now it is putting us in a loading screen for the home for a few moments before spitting us back into the zone we'd been in previously. It's pretty frustrating considering the Guild Hall has all of the crafting stations/Mundus stones/target dummies that we want to use!

This is happening in my private homes as well. People on my visitor lists who have never had an issue getting to my homes before are now getting the loading screen for the house, then booted back to their original their original location. One of the houses in question - Snugpod - has never been at item limit. It's basically a free "wayshrine" and has always had minimal furnishing below the limited even without eso +.

That's so funny. That was the PRIMARY reason I got Snugpod... so I could fast-travel to it, without spending gold every time I wanted to go the the Master Furnisher, the Guild Traders, or the Undaunted.
  • Darth_Pinhead
    Darth_Pinhead
    ✭✭
    Lampmode04 wrote: »
    It also is bugged in Earthtear cavern and Psijic villa so I believe it to be an issue with Notable homes

Hi Lampmode04. My primary is Gardner, a classic not a notable home so it appears to happen to all housing types. Might be to do with the number of homes too, but again, just a possibility :)

Wouldn't it be funny... if the ONLY house not affected... was "Mara's Kiss Public House"?!! :D
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope its fixed before New Life. I wanted to decorate the Snow Globe house for my guild to use as a quick port to Breda.
  • desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    This bug is still affecting me and the guild hall in my guild, on ps4. Anyone have a work-around? I've tried everything I have found online, but nothing is working 😕
  • GoodFella146
    GoodFella146
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just tried another couple proposed fixes and nothing works permanently. Best I've seen it'll work until a log out but I'm not even sure that was what exactly happened. It feels like it will bug given enough time no matter what.

My only current fix is to have a character sit in the house all day and all night which is a major hassle.
  • NiteFire
    NiteFire
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is this bug one of the fixes in the incremental coming next week?
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    NiteFire wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Is this bug one of the fixes in the incremental coming next week?

She answered the question in the bugfix announcement: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7039635/#Comment_7039635

Basically, yes the patch next week should fix the housing permissions issue.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the Xbox patch notes this issue should now be fixed for the xbox players. Can xbox players confirm this?
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »
    According to the Xbox patch notes this issue should now be fixed for the xbox players. Can xbox players confirm this?

Works for me .. .I can travel to all my guildies houses and the main 2 guild houses that I could not travel to previously :)

Happy accident lol
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    msetten wrote: »

Works for me .. .I can travel to all my guildies houses and the main 2 guild houses that I could not travel to previously :)

Happy accident lol

Great. So if all goes will it will be fixed on PC and PS4 too. Finally.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    Not to recall an old issue but I wanted to confirm this issue is in fact fixed for people?
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it has been fixed for me (PS4-EU)
  • MissPan3024
    MissPan3024
    ✭✭✭
    It has started again- well, sort of. My primary is good- permissions there remain as they should be. But Shalidor’s retreat is switching to no access on its own. Sometimes only a few minutes pass and I have to reset it. It happened at Velothi Reverie as well.