Is the Crown Store Down? No notification above ^ saying it is.

haploeb14_ESO
haploeb14_ESO
✭✭✭
In game when I go to the Crown Store, I receive a message saying, "The Crown Store IS currently unavailable. Please check again later.

Have the same message if I go to the ESO Plus tab.
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its been unavailable all day for me, can't even buy the new dlc :(
    Options
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah I cannot buy the new dlc and not a word anywhere. I wonder if anyone even uses it?
    Options
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the Crown Store is temporarily disabled while we work on resolving an issue. Thank you for your patience here.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Contaminate
    Contaminate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prbly has something offered for 1c again
    Options
  • Ezhh
    Ezhh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chance of an extension on the limited time things that were still available for today? Was going to get a couple of them today and now haven't been able to...
    Options
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezhh wrote: »
    Any chance of an extension on the limited time things that were still available for today? Was going to get a couple of them today and now haven't been able to...

This. Absolutely this. Not least of all because we were planning to give away the music boxes as a prize in our Guild Raffle and I was too sick to even consider logging in yesterday.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Options
  • Rhaena
    Rhaena
    ✭✭
    Ezhh wrote: »

Same......I was waiting til I got paid :D
    Options