The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Items with coin icon no longer on top when selling to merchant!

Sarannah
Sarannah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
As title says, the items which sell for more gold are no longer sorted to be on top in the seller window. Small bug, but still worth posting as I use this alot, and others probably too. Tried every sorting option available(arrows, name, and value), but it does not sort them to the top.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks! We're working on getting this fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    As title says, the items which sell for more gold are no longer sorted to be on top in the seller window. Small bug, but still worth posting as I use this alot, and others probably too. Tried every sorting option available(arrows, name, and value), but it does not sort them to the top.

Thanks for creating this thread. Like you, I tried everything I could to no avail.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    By the same token, the non-sellable items don't get shoved too the bottom either.
    The sort arrows (left column) don't do anything at all for me.
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    Yep having same issue.
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe
  • Pinoh
    Pinoh
    ✭✭✭
    After today's maintenance the all tab (first) of the merchant sell page is still lacking the sell information sort arrows. Though it is present on the specific sort tabs that are available now. Sort of tedious to click n the all to find the ornate items.
    come visit my slide at my enchanted snow globe