The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Falling through world in Lady Belain boss fight

Skullx0
Skullx0
Soul Shriven
Whenever i get close to finishing the fight after going through a few void portals, i just get randomly ported to below the world and start falling infinitely!
  • Skullx0
    Skullx0
    Soul Shriven
    Update: it just happens whenever the game feels like it during the boss fight.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking into this. Thank you for the report!
    Staff Post
  • Qethsegol
    Qethsegol
    ✭✭✭
    Got the same Problem. It was already bugged on the PTS.
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having this problem as well. My crafter is now perm stuck due to this bug

gnbifcpwf1uv.png
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Spoiler, no?
  • Scythe_Mercer
    Scythe_Mercer
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I am dealing with the same thing on my main character who is also my crafter so -thanks- idk how in God's green Earth a bug this gamebreaking passed through even when it was on the PTS.
  • CuriousNumber5
    Me, too!
  • choekstr
    choekstr
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, narrowed it down to moving too quickly after you use a void portal. If I stand still for a few seconds it seems to not happen. the amount of time having to wait seems variable, perhaps server lag related?

7eju8g3fuhu3.png
  • MrPrecise
    MrPrecise
    Soul Shriven
    Idk if people have figured out how to get your character unstuck.
    Since /stuck do not seem to work for me, but the game tells you to do that.

I started teleporting to people in my friendlist. While you're falling you get teleported to the top again, starting the falling loop all over. If you start teleporting to someone or a house you have right after it teleporting you to the top.

You should be able to finish the teleport before the falling loop will cancel it. If you do it too late in the loop the your teleport will be canceled and you have to try again.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone, if you're running into this issue, please be sure to submit a ticket on the website at help.elderscrollsonline.com and provide your character information. Someone from Support will help in getting your character moved to safe spot. In the meantime, we're working on seeing how quickly we can publish a fix. Thank you!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • ValandarTheRed
    ValandarTheRed
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, if you're running into this issue, please be sure to submit a ticket on the website at help.elderscrollsonline.com and provide your character information. Someone from Support will help in getting your character moved to safe spot. In the meantime, we're working on seeing how quickly we can publish a fix. Thank you!

Someone will help you... long after you've lost all patience and have ragequit and really do NOT want to do that fight ALLLLL over again. Like me.
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrPrecise wrote: »
    Idk if people have figured out how to get your character unstuck.
    Since /stuck do not seem to work for me, but the game tells you to do that.

I started teleporting to people in my friendlist. While you're falling you get teleported to the top again, starting the falling loop all over. If you start teleporting to someone or a house you have right after it teleporting you to the top.

You should be able to finish the teleport before the falling loop will cancel it. If you do it too late in the loop the your teleport will be canceled and you have to try again.

This does in fact work. So if you're stuck be sure to do this.
  • rnklippel
    rnklippel
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't experienced this, but has anyone tried queueing for Cyrodiil or Imperial City to see if it "abducts" you out of that?
  • Lintashi
    Lintashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tested it on pts, submitted repotrs of it since second week, bug still here. If you fall, you can still teleport to your house or wayshrine. Bug sems to be also tied to light attacks. Light attack right after using portal will make you glitch. Exit the portal, count to 3, then attack. If you attack the boss with light attack during ground portal stage, when she is in the air, you also fall through. This method do not guarantee sucess, but I managed to get the boss down to 15% of health once this way. The trick is to kill the boss as fast as possible, since every portal has high chance of glitching no matter what you do.
  • GhostOfAnEra
    GhostOfAnEra
    ✭✭✭
    Experienced the same bug. Couldn't get out of it. Had to close the game via task manager.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annnnd stuck as well..
    How the hell so much bug pass to live ?
    Why do we even have a PTS in 1st place if these bug are not fixed when you release it ?
    Doesn't make any sens...

[ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• jetplane_18
    jetplane_18
    ✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    Annnnd stuck as well..
    Why do we even have a PTS in 1st place if these bug are not fixed when you release it ?
    Doesn't make any sens...

Queue for something that'll teleport you instantly. Cyrodiil, battlegrounds, or dungeons should all work. Anyway I'm convinced pts isn't the place to leave feedback. It's all ignored. Bugs are only fixed when they hit live.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »
    Annnnd stuck as well..
    Doesn't make any sens...

Queue for something that'll teleport you instantly. Cyrodiil, battlegrounds, or dungeons should all work. Anyway I'm convinced pts isn't the place to leave feedback. It's all ignored. Bugs are only fixed when they hit live.

I've actually relog in another char, use /stuck and reloag back on my main, worked nicely.
    But not gonna push my luck and will wait for a fix before doing this quest.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Skullx0
    Skullx0
    Soul Shriven
    Tried to test out something while falling, so I had to initiate the boss fight again and ended up successfully not falling through the ground, lmao
  • SteveS
    SteveS
    I relogged after 15 minutes and could start the fight again.
    And then after 5 seconds into the fight I fell from the cliff, I wasn't even near a portal.

This is really annoying, cannot finish this quest.
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png?width=778&height=461
  • abhimat1999rwb17_ESO
    Really annoying bug, wasted so much time in here. Apparently this bug was already present in PTS. How is it that this was never fixed. What's the point of having a PTS.
    Tookey - AD Sorceror
  • Vorpan
    Vorpan
    ✭✭✭
    SteveS wrote: »
    I relogged after 15 minutes and could start the fight again.
    And then after 5 seconds into the fight I fell from the cliff, I wasn't even near a portal.

This is really annoying, cannot finish this quest.

I wasn't near a portal either. I was in combat with the boss after finishing a successful round of portals. I had hope, only to find myself falling.