The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Arcane Servants

wsmith97ub17_ESO
wsmith97ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
A potential option

I really don't like my home bank guy always telling me "you were the one who rescued such and such"

You could really expand on this, create arcane servant terminals, links to the atherium void, etc, etc.

Arcane energies, a tear of energy that stores my items (banker/merchant/thief/etc). Make a version that is terrifying looking and a version that is for weak-minded kneelers if you wish.

c'mon man, take my money!
It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • WarriorNinja9
    WarriorNinja9
    ✭✭
    so something like a magic rift portal that when you activate it, instead of teleporting you, it brings up the options for bank, merchant, fence, etc.?
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    so something like a magic rift portal that when you activate it, instead of teleporting you, it brings up the options for bank, merchant, fence, etc.?

Yeah, something like that. Just going for that arcane lifestyle.
    It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • WarriorNinja9
    WarriorNinja9
    ✭✭
    it would be pretty cool, and not really lore breaking, just look at psijic order. im sure they have some kind of magic like that