The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

November Daily Rewards

Edaphon
Edaphon
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
PhAxbgL.png
  • Mrs_Malaka
    Mrs_Malaka
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am so displeased.
    "But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
    And we’ll not fail."

PC/NA & EU
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before someone complains about the rewards, take a moment to say thanks to the 43 pages long thread about Rapid Maneuver.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »
    I am so displeased.

Yeah, it's a pretty boring month. Nothing unique.
  • Indigogo
    Indigogo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the riding lessons.
  • dinokstrunz
    dinokstrunz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow it's nothing.
  • MaurnaFrost
    MaurnaFrost
    ✭✭
    Can we ask what happened to October 31st as well?
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's all for new players.
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOO! 15 mimic stones.

Honestly the daily rewards is the only way I really get my supply, that and the very rare instance of me buying a motif using crowns.
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • Berchelous
    Berchelous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garbage.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still scanning the PICTURE with my eyes to find this month's free pet. WHERE IS IT?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, riding lessons will be nice on my accounts on PC EU. 30k gold is nice too.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riding lessongs?! Damn, I NEED them! And Chicken food - really good thing. Useful - at last!
    Edited by myskyrim26 on November 1, 2020 1:16AM
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riding lessons, my new baby healer will finally survive the run up to the first add pull on vHRC 😆
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »
    Before someone complains about the rewards, take a moment to say thanks to the 43 pages long thread about Rapid Maneuver.

I am not sure if you are referring to the ridding lessons, or the lack of ap on rewards. Lol.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Riding lessons would be cool if my 18 characters were all already done with horseriding training. I'm glad there is something for the noobs.
  • WoodenHeart
    WoodenHeart
    ✭✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »

I don't need any riding lessons. What I need is AP on all my characters who lost Rapids, and I don't see any of that. :(
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not an exciting month but useful stuff for leveling alts.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riding lessons, my new baby healer will finally survive the run up to the first add pull on vHRC 😆

I wish more trials had mount usuage like that 😢
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't need any riding lessons. What I need is AP on all my characters who lost Rapids, and I don't see any of that. :(
    THIS. So much this.
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at least the alt I made during the event will get to max mount speed faster.
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we ask what happened to October 31st as well?

I got that reward without any problem.

This month... my first reaction seeing the chart was "...what?"
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I have to take a week off this month, so I'm pleased it's garbage, honestly.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mrs_Malaka wrote: »
    I am so displeased.

Same. I remember when these used to be exciting and it made an incentive to log in a lot. Now it just incentivizes me to log into other games. Oh well.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope they pull off December this time
  • sammeh1991
    sammeh1991
    ✭✭
    As a new player those riding skill rewards look pretty great.

At the moment I am running much much faster than my horse because I have maxed out my Medium Armour so I run super quick and currently have a levelling set thag is reducing my sprint cost in half.

Stamblade here so I can run fast for very king distances. My poor horse, I have named her Petunia, has rarely had my bottom sat on her since I acquired her.

Sorry to the veterans, this month looks lackluster but I hope December is your month and I hope I reach high enough CP or Skills to join you in those rewards too!
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why pretty trash month
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rewards ????

looks like yet more work - DESTROYing it all...
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • ElderBear
    ElderBear
    I can’t claim 1st of the month on EU PS4 server?

Claim X is greyed button?

Also the last say says locked month will reset before I can claim it???

• ArpamiesFin
    ArpamiesFin
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing i dont like about these rewards is that you have to claim them.
    Potions and poisons you get from these are rubbish and you cant sell them to vendors, have to destroy them every time, gg.
    Edited by ArpamiesFin on November 1, 2020 9:36AM
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These “rewards” are no longer rewards. Aside from the gold they just clog up inventory space...