The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyro test.. destroying the pvp give as at least Sunday free of test

Joinovikova
Joinovikova
✭✭✭✭
Really Zos just go and check zone chat in Cyro.. there are people who want to play also another class not only stam stack proc set NB.. current test make most of the classes litterally unplayble.. Really consider option to have at least one day per week free of this stupid tests... I undersdtand your censorship will delete this topic... one day will not have impact on your "testing" and people will have at least one day when they can play and enjoy the game which they bought..
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    This round of testing ends on November 2nd. Just three more days.

Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 8 weeks, I think you can hold on until Monday, @Joinovikova.

Battlegrounds and Imperial City are testing-free ... so you can always head there to PvP.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are aware that Cyro is going to be nothing but de-syncs and PowerPoint PvP as soon as any restrictions are removed right?

I see a lot of people waiting for this, and I can guarantee as soon as the tests end, the forums are gonna be back to constant quiting threads and performance threads. In fact I’m willing to bet people will be asking for restrictions of some sort before the end of next week.
    Edited by NeillMcAttack on October 31, 2020 10:27PM
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.