The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Maelstrom arena style pages

YsgramorDovKroniid
Hello,

will we have a chance to farm these pages once again, because ones on guild stores are like 5 million per page on average, which is beyond any reason. I think these pages should be constant part of MA arena, so more people will play it, in order top get them.
I hope you will find this thread and react to it.

Thank you!
  • robpr
    robpr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they gonna be back on Orsinium anniversary next June. But at the same time, this year orsinium celebration was replaced by Midyear Mayhem so dunno.
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably whenever the next Orsinium event is last one was in August 2019 which is the reason for the high prices on guild stores.

Depends on what chapter/dlc events they decide to hold, might not get the event next year either if they decide to prioritize some of the others events instead.
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice with an event soon. Need to refarm vet due to the new weapons. Still need the inferno. Also missing some style pages and won't buy them at the current prices.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP