Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

about "End of campaign reward",ty

gliant
gliant
i want "Transmutation Geode" of the reward.

1:to get the reward,do i "must" set one of campaign home?
(Gray Host/ravenwatch/blackreach/icereach)

2:during whole campaign,if i never enter Cyrodiil or Imperial City,i got 25k AP by running battlegrounds only,can i get the reward at the end of campaign?

thank you very much.
Edited by gliant on October 31, 2020 12:58AM
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    You must have a home campaign, only AP gained while being in that campaign contributes to rewards. Each character can earn their own rewards.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • gliant
    gliant
    You must have a home campaign, only AP gained while being in that campaign contributes to rewards. Each character can earn their own rewards.

tyvm.
    so even play in Imperial City cant help with "50 transmute crystals",it have to go Cyrodiil?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gliant wrote: »

tyvm.
    so even play in Imperial City cant help with "50 transmute crystals",it have to go Cyrodiil?

Yes, @gliant ... only Cyrodiil and only a 30-day campaign which you have selected as "home".

As mentioned above you can do it on multiple characters (for multiple 50-transmute geodes).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 31, 2020 2:54AM
  • gliant
    gliant

tyvm.

Yes, @gliant ... only Cyrodiil and only a 30-day campaign which you have selected as "home".

As mentioned above you can do it on multiple characters (for multiple 50-transmute geodes).

thank you very much.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2:during whole campaign,if i never enter Cyrodiil or Imperial City,i got 25k AP by running battlegrounds only,can i get the reward at the end of campaign?

thank you very much.

1: Yes, you must select one campaign as a 'home' campaign and only alliance points earned in that particular campaign contribute to your reward tier progress.

2: No, alliance points must be earned inside the 'home' campaign to contribute to your reward tier progress. You need at least tier 1 for rewards. Alliance points earned in Battlegrounds do not contribute to your reward tier progress, hence no end of campaign rewards will be earned from playing Battlegrounds.

You can find more info here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23675/~/what-are-the-rewards-for-the-end-of-campaign-leaderboards?
    Edited by DTStormfox on November 2, 2020 12:15PM
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• gliant
    gliant
    DTStormfox wrote: »

thank you very much.

1: Yes, you must select one campaign as a 'home' campaign and only alliance points earned in that particular campaign contribute to your reward tier progress.

2: No, alliance points must be earned inside the 'home' campaign to contribute to your reward tier progress. You need at least tier 1 for rewards. Alliance points earned in Battlegrounds do not contribute to your reward tier progress, hence no end of campaign rewards will be earned from playing Battlegrounds.

You can find more info here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/23675/~/what-are-the-rewards-for-the-end-of-campaign-leaderboards?

thank you very much.