The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Will the Adorable Assassin hairstyle return along with Brassy Assassin & the Morag Tong costume?

Nilus_Frost
Nilus_Frost
Soul Shriven
The Crown Store Showcase didn't mention anything about it, but please say you'll bring it back, it's been ages since it was in the store...
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Crown Store Showcase didn't mention anything about it, but please say you'll bring it back, it's been ages since it was in the store...

Doesn't say it so it seems unlikely. I'm honestly surprised we're even getting this stuff since it looks like there'll be a Morrowind celebration coming up early next year that I'd have expected them to put these up for.

But yeah, hairstyles have been out of the store too long. Adorable Assassin's actually the last one they added for a limited time, and that was July of last year. Bring some back! (and put up the PTS- and NPC-only ones!)
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    Yes. This month :) gz
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Heroic Poet and Casual Rascal to return. Was even longer ago they were in the store :(

They should just add all 3 in a bunch. And another one with all the other missing hairstyles...
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for Heroic Poet and Casual Rascal to return. Was even longer ago they were in the store :(

They should just add all 3 in a bunch. And another one with all the other missing hairstyles...

OMG yes, Heroic Poet looks great, and has been gone forever! It's funny since you very rarely see characters wearing things like that...because they've been out of the store so long that only the really old players have access to it. I think it's been out since about 2017. Really seems like a good time to bring it back, huh ZOS?

And Short Mussed Wave is still my #1 most wanted ever since I saw it was up on PTS at one point, but they've only teased us about that one since Thieves Guild. And Unruly Bangs, and that long style that Rolis Hlaalu has that we keep seeing and don't get...

I'm tired of seeing these hairstyles on NPCs and especially promo images and having no way to put them on my characters.

...speaking of Adorable Assassin and promo shots, anyone see the hairstyle the promo character is wearing on the new Chaurus Egg Chaser horse? Or the woman in the background of the Hroltar houseguest? Not to mention the model for the Xoleel skin in the new crates, and the dude wearing Sea Giant armor who they used all through Greymoor's marketing campaign. Yeah...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And Short Mussed Wave is still my #1 most wanted ever since I saw it was up on PTS at one point, but they've only teased us about that one since Thieves Guild. And Unruly Bangs, and that long style that Rolis Hlaalu has that we keep seeing and don't get...
    I want the Short Mussed Wave so much..... We are highly lacking in nice normal looking short hair. I don't even mind the slightly weird texture, I need it.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on November 1, 2020 2:29PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitter says the hairstyle will not come back this time. Link
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points