The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Nightblade Ganker...

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
So tbh if everything goes well with the up coming update ill definitely be pulling my Gank Blade out of retirement so yah what do yall plan on running on gankers? Its been a long time for me but ill definitely be running this setup for sure 👍

https://youtu.be/_sUfisrbORc
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I would truly love more ideas as well so please let me know what yall currently run on gankers but im extremely big on solo ganking and not i repeat NOT hitting snipe more than once or other abilities more than once as well if it takes longer than a second I dont wanna talk about it ✌
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick Question: Why Slimecraw over slotting another skill for Minor Berserk (e.g. Camo Hunter)?

Close proximity ganking and Titanborn aren't exactly the best combination for survivability.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quick Question: Why Slimecraw over slotting another skill for Minor Berserk (e.g. Camo Hunter)?

Close proximity ganking and Titanborn aren't exactly the best combination for survivability.

Slimecraw because of the extra critical damage and 8% more damage no matter where i hit them from and camo hunter gives you the extra damage only AFTER you hit someone with a critical hit from there flank so snipe is not getting the extra 8% damage only the incap and fighters guild ability or surprise attack will get the extra damage, and I did more testing on players on the PTS they die within the 1 second mark so there is no reaction time for them to do any damage at all and since its a NB all you gotta do is kill, cloak out, kill again and repeat. Just like one my magicka NB ganker im right behind them with others around they see them drop and cant find who kill them.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Absent a very surprising reversal, Minor Berserk is getting nerfed on Monday, down to 5%.
  • wsmith97ub17_ESO
    wsmith97ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, looks like gankers will be doing less damage.
    It is the mind, that is the mind, confusing the mind. Do not leave the mind, oh mind, to the mind.
  • MrTrenbolone
    MrTrenbolone
    ✭✭✭
    Titanborn got nerfed, the 5th piece only works "While in combat".
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been bow ganking for a long time. Have a Nightblade for each faction. The setup I have been using for No Cp and will continue to use is a New Moon Spriggans Bow/2H with a Monster head and shoulder comprised of one piece for additional damage the other for increased penetration. I do from time to time switch to a New Moon Darloc Brae setup for massive sustain while in stealth. Even though New Moon got nerfed in an earlier patch it is still a good choice I would take that over Titanborn anytime.