The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Desyncrodiil

rogenep360
rogenep360
✭✭
I thought only snipe could do this

https://youtu.be/aSaxz_KKdpw
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is far from the worst. At least you saw the moves of the attacker.

Sometimes I saw nothing on screen but suddenly got killed by (at least) 5 hits from one enemy in one second. Died from full health to zero and I couldn't even see the attacker.
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All skills and even seige can desync, but in this case it wasn’t since all the skills used were visible and your health bar reacted accordingly. Not being able to break free that’s another broken issue entirely.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NB attack from stealth stuns, I think that is what you are seeing here, unless you tried to break free, which i have found to be problematic on a horse when stunned. I think its ridiculous that up on a horse you get stunned but hey.

The NB stun from stealth is responsible for the notorious sergeants/Knight slayer HA build. The first heavy attack stuns you and applies Knight slayer and, at least until Sergeant's gets nerfed, hits you with both main hand and offhand equally hard. Then you are stunned and the vast majority of players (since DW HA is the fastest) can't break free fast enough, the second HA kills most players (if you watch this on twitch most players die with just 2 HA in this build) or are alive with 10% of health and die next attack.

So basically if you are a NB with the HA build you just hold down HA and your proc does the rest as the player helplessly dies. Oh yes they throw in a surprise attack also.

Cloak is the most powerful skill in the game due to this enormous offensive and defensive power
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • rogenep360
    rogenep360
    ✭✭
    Well I was just on my horse and suddenly my horse stopped and got what u see in the video , was trying to break free, rolldodge, use potions but nothing worked, mostly I got snipe desynced but I thought that the skill was the problema not the whole game, yeh cloak is pretty broken and with the desync snipers just cloak, spam snipe and u get like 6 arrows in one second without time to react and u dont even know where they came from
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rogenep360 wrote: »
    Well I was just on my horse and suddenly my horse stopped and got what u see in the video , was trying to break free, rolldodge, use potions but nothing worked, mostly I got snipe desynced but I thought that the skill was the problema not the whole game, yeh cloak is pretty broken and with the desync snipers just cloak, spam snipe and u get like 6 arrows in one second without time to react and u dont even know where they came from

This is a lack of understanding mechanics issue, rather than a desync issue.

You can't break free while mounted. You have to manually get off your mount before you can roll dodge, break free. Now normally you can use block or a skill to dismount, however NOT while STUNNED.

As you can clearly see all your abilities are greyed out, meaning you are CC'd, this is why your potion didn't work. And since you failed to dismount, there was no way for you to break free. Basically giving this guy a free kill.

As a ganker it's very amusing to have people not respond like this. It's why roots are very popular on mounted folks, most just don't know players have to dismount before they can roll out of it and instead just sit there on the mount looking stupid, lol.

It's also gotten worse with the change to Retreating Maneuvers, removing the cc immunity.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know how ZOS can advertise pvp in their game when skills don’t fire, can’t bar swap, people teleporting around... honestly thinking about doing some legal action. Selling something they don’t deliver on is a scam
  • rogenep360
    rogenep360
    ✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »
    rogenep360 wrote: »

This is a lack of understanding mechanics issue, rather than a desync issue.

You can't break free while mounted. You have to manually get off your mount before you can roll dodge, break free. Now normally you can use block or a skill to dismount, however NOT while STUNNED.

As you can clearly see all your abilities are greyed out, meaning you are CC'd, this is why your potion didn't work. And since you failed to dismount, there was no way for you to break free. Basically giving this guy a free kill.

As a ganker it's very amusing to have people not respond like this. It's why roots are very popular on mounted folks, most just don't know players have to dismount before they can roll out of it and instead just sit there on the mount looking stupid, lol.

It's also gotten worse with the change to Retreating Maneuvers, removing the cc immunity.

Is the first time it ever happens to me that everything just locks and cant do ***, suddenly I stopped and nothing worked even dismount, desync is the worst its ever been and b4 it was only snipe, now u can even be desynced by dizzing swing spam and other skills as u see in the clip, will try to get anothee desyng video where snipe is not involved