The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dumb question - Rare Styles Master

katorga
katorga
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I haven't found anything in search, but I have a toon that does not have Imperial Style or the Rare Styles Master achievement, but I do have the imperial styles available from outfitter and the motif master brown die reward. I assume I read the Imperial Motif book on my older main.

Do I have to obtain a read the Imperial Motif book on the second character in order to complete the Achievement?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Achievements are by character and not account-based — thankfully the dyes are accountwide! So the answer to your question is yes, and yes again for each character that you want to complete the achievement on.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Achievements are by character and not account-based — thankfully the dyes are accountwide! So the answer to your question is yes, and yes again for each character that you want to complete the achievement on.

Arrg. I actually found and sold an imperial motif book on this toon too. Now that I have "noticed" this, you have no idea how much this will bug me, lol.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    katorga wrote: »

Arrg. I actually found and sold an imperial motif book on this toon too. Now that I have "noticed" this, you have no idea how much this will bug me, lol.

If it helps, @katorga, the question you asked is a good one.

I've seen some odd questions in the forums that still exist on the front page today:

"Why can't achievements be account bound?"
    "Can we have an auction house already?"
    "Why do I have to participate in different playstyles like PvP to unlock skills like Rapids?"

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 30, 2020 1:48AM