The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CP 570 Healer LF Vet Trials Prog Core

Lynxic
Lynxic
Soul Shriven
[PC/NA] CP 570 Healer looking for another prog core for vet trials. My current clears are vSS, vMoL, vHoF, vCR+1 and Crag HMs(except AA because lazy). I've also got arena clears in vDSA and vBRP.

I can currently only run either Templar or Warden heals, but I will soon have a Sorc heal ready to go with a Necro heal and DK heal sometime after that. My current sets are Jorvuld's, Olorime, RO, Hollowfang, Symphony, Sentinel, Earthgore, MK, SPC, Z'en's, MA, and Worm's. I'm currently working on Troll King, Gossamer, and Nightflame.

My available times(US EST) are Sat/Sun after 8PM, Tues/Thurs after 10PM, and Mon/Wed/Fri night after midnight.

My in game is @Lynxic. Please do message me whenever you see me on, or shoot me a DM on Discord: Lynxic#7840 :smiley: