The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Templars are OP, the last PvP test week [VIDEO PROOF]

Mr_Nobody
Mr_Nobody
✭✭✭✭✭
For your pleasure, I introduce you the new passive!

Moving with the Sun: You have a 5% chance after attacking a target to get thrown towards the Sun.

[yt]https://youtu.be/Zd-f_7v0Q1Q
~ @Niekas ~

• Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a high APM maneuver you can do after dying to evade teabags.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh this bug? Yeah it happens.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at your stats and skills...you must be PC NA.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just dislike being like 95% of population running 35k+ HP that hits 3k dawnbreakers.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Nobody wrote: »
    3k dawnbreakers.

That's a lotta damage!
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    3k dawnbreakers.

Spicy!
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3k dawnbreaker times x 10 people = 30k, enough to one shot most builds. Just gotta stay in the zerg.

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just dislike being like 95% of population running 35k+ HP that hits 3k dawnbreakers.

Then you NA people still didnt learn how to build. EU people have 35k health and hit 6k dizzies and naturally stronger shalks, blastbones and dawnbreakers.
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Then you NA people still didnt learn how to build. EU people have 35k health and hit 6k dizzies and naturally stronger shalks, blastbones and dawnbreakers.

*On light armored randoms.
    ~ @Niekas ~

• ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ClawOfTheTwoMoons
    ✭✭✭✭

People running around with 35k hp? Oh yeah must be so fun to fight those people.
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*On light armored randoms.

Actually against heavy armor builds knowing what they are doing, but its ok.

People running around with 35k hp? Oh yeah must be so fun to fight those people.

Well it is not fun as you said, but those people found out, that they have enough damage while speccing into high health, which additionally boosts their surviability with health based heals a lot.