The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Winterborn, sellistrix & knockback

Rebiludo
Rebiludo
✭✭✭
Hi,

Before farming this set, I would like to know if the Inferno Staff light attacks or the fire weapon glyph proc this set because it would be the only fire tick of my setup.

Thank you in advance :)
Edited by Rebiludo on November 10, 2020 5:11PM
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but if that’s the only source of fire damage in your rotation then I’d suggest farming another set. You won’t have good uptime
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Is for PVP magblade gank build in backbar :)
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ImSoPro wrote: »
    Yes but if that’s the only source of fire damage in your rotation then I’d suggest farming another set. You won’t have good uptime

It has a 100% proc chance now
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a pretty bad set for PvP. You activate it by attacking, which doesn't suit ganking. It also has a Spell Critical bonus which is wasted on a nb due to guaranteed crit. If you really want a spell damage burst set, craft Clever Alchemist i'd say, more spell damage, longer duration, on demand activation without breaking stealth.
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a pretty bad set for PvP. You activate it by attacking, which doesn't suit ganking. It also has a Spell Critical bonus which is wasted on a nb due to guaranteed crit. If you really want a spell damage burst set, craft Clever Alchemist i'd say, more spell damage, longer duration, on demand activation without breaking stealth.

Thank you, indeed what i was studying in parallèle and i thought that a set like caluurion in backbar is better for combo like Concealed weapon - barswap...

Have BSW infernal staff... not caluurion T_T
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's a pretty bad set for PvP. You activate it by attacking, which doesn't suit ganking..... If you really want a spell damage burst set, craft Clever Alchemist i'd say, more spell damage, longer duration, on demand activation without breaking stealth.

This makes no sense, CA can only be activated while being in batle.

Edited by Zer0_CooL on October 29, 2020 9:20AM
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    I think it's a pretty bad set for PvP. You activate it by attacking, which doesn't suit ganking..... If you really want a spell damage burst set, craft Clever Alchemist i'd say, more spell damage, longer duration, on demand activation without breaking stealth.

This makes no sense, CA can only be activated while being in batle.

Didn't know that... That's stupid tho. Thanks for correcting me. However it's still better than Bsw :D
    Edited by MrBrownstone on October 29, 2020 10:49AM
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rebiludo wrote: »

Thank you, indeed what i was studying in parallèle and i thought that a set like caluurion in backbar is better for combo like Concealed weapon - barswap...

Have BSW infernal staff... not caluurion T_T

Yes Caluurion is your best option actually
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    ImSoPro wrote: »

It has a 100% proc chance now

Did not know that. My bad
  • Rebiludo
    Rebiludo
    ✭✭✭
    I edited the title because I left on caluurion and my thinking has evolved since then :).

I would like to test Caluurion + Winterborn + Sellistrix + The master inferno staff. Before farming these sets, when I deal Flame Clench, do they proc in the position before or after the knockback? Is the target taking the proc damage? In function, some adjustements : winterborn only front bar and no Sellistrix.

Someone could test ? :)
    Edited by Rebiludo on November 10, 2020 5:17PM