The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

best healer classes for marcarth and pvp healer

aslancik12
aslancik12
✭✭
what you guys thinking about healing and classes for heal in pvp ?which class most playable for now ? and do you know good healer players in eu ?Playing as a healer hard in these days.So let's help to find good builds and classes for heal in pvp.I have 6 healer in everyclasses i can help ppl who wants to play healer like me. So lets Talk !
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very hesitant to recommend any particular healer class in PVP until we know what ZOS is going to do with the results of the Cyrodiil testing. The AOE cooldowns and limiting healing spells to within their group really effects what healers and certain classes can do. So much depends on what ZOS does and what updates they make to class skill sets to account for the changes they need to make, if anything at all.

If we ignore the different tests, I'd say bring whatever your group wants. Okay, that's kind of simplistic, but its much easier to heal an organized group than it is to heal a bunch of PUGs who spread out in a fight. Organized groups will typically ask for a particular class and/or gear based on how your healer fits into their current raid.
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    so we are talking about small scale healing when we play as a healer.Ofc hard to heal a zerg and every healer wants to heal an organized group.

AOE TEST hitting hard all we healers more than others bcs there is no solo heal skill in game actually to use.And you need to spam it to heal someone.But if we ignore it , or not still can heal ppl with sets like winter's despite , battalion defender (good especially DK HEAL ) etc. i know it maybe not enough but for test , that's the only chance to heal.

And this game doesn't allowed us to stay alive like other dd classes while fighting with zerg like other dd classes do.we cant heal ourselves enough to stay alive.THAT's why we need to used more defansive sets to stay alive and heal others.

People doesn't understand that if you want to play healer in pvp you have to use more defansive set.There is no difference between using healin set or not.CLASS HEALS anough to heal if you know how to do that.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aslancik12 wrote: »
    so we are talking about small scale healing when we play as a healer.Ofc hard to heal a zerg and every healer wants to heal an organized group.

AOE TEST hitting hard all we healers more than others bcs there is no solo heal skill in game actually to use.And you need to spam it to heal someone.But if we ignore it , or not still can heal ppl with sets like winter's despite , battalion defender (good especially DK HEAL ) etc. i know it maybe not enough but for test , that's the only chance to heal.

And this game doesn't allowed us to stay alive like other dd classes while fighting with zerg like other dd classes do.we cant heal ourselves enough to stay alive.THAT's why we need to used more defansive sets to stay alive and heal others.

People doesn't understand that if you want to play healer in pvp you have to use more defansive set.There is no difference between using healin set or not.CLASS HEALS anough to heal if you know how to do that.

@VaranisArano is still right though, @aslancik12.

Cyrodiil Healers will have to wait for the fallout from the ZOS testing sessions before committing to a long-term build.

In the short term, for when Markarth drops next week, you'll still need your 3k Crit Resist and high Physical/Spell Resists to survive in the Proc Set meta.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a no-CP Battlegrounds perspective, I think the best current healer is a high HP Warden running the Polar Wind spell. I don't think magicka/spell power based heals are really strong enough to compete right now (possible exception for the Matriarch?), though I suppose they'll be a little better next patch (reduced defile percentages, and lowered battle spirit penalty).
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    From a no-CP Battlegrounds perspective, I think the best current healer is a high HP Warden running the Polar Wind spell. I don't think magicka/spell power based heals are really strong enough to compete right now (possible exception for the Matriarch?), though I suppose they'll be a little better next patch (reduced defile percentages, and lowered battle spirit penalty).

yeah %12 increased healing done is good.in battlegrounds i think there are some spesific heal builds can be used.but no cp still not good for a healer.

i used malubeth 2x , eternal vigor 5x and winter's despite jevellery and weapons for my necro healer.Necro can tank easly in no cp thanks to mitigration.

for dk i used 5x heavy alessian 2x bloodspawn heavy and battalion defender other pieces. 5 sturdy 2 impen enough for me.BLOCK is so important while playing dk due to lack of mitigration i think.and while playing bg , crit resist not matter too much for me.Because everybody uses proc build with malacath.
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Next patch health recovery will be the rage, a magden Troll King, Curse Eater, Maelstrom Resto and probably Hiti. It really depends on who you are fighting but this is a general open world/Battleground build I would recommend to any healer next patch. Make sure you run Enchanted Growth. Run Barrier over Winter storm, unless you are in a group that needs you to provide Major Protection. A troll king proc with major and minor fortitude will provide approximately 1.5k Health Recovery. I know this set up cannot be in heavy but if you play well you probably won't need heavy, as wardens can be very mobile and you should be able to provide a lot of healing for your allies.
    Edited by SgtNuttzmeg on October 27, 2020 5:18PM
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    Next patch health recovery will be the rage, a magden Troll King, Curse Eater, Maelstrom Resto and probably Hiti. It really depends on who you are fighting but this is a general open world/Battleground build I would recommend to any healer next patch. Make sure you run Enchanted Growth. Run Barrier over Winter storm, unless you are in a group that needs you to provide Major Protection. A troll king proc with major and minor fortitude will provide approximately 1.5k Health Recovery. I know this set up cannot be in heavy but if you play well you probably won't need heavy, as wardens can be very mobile and you should be able to provide a lot of healing for your allies.

i never suggest someone to use light unless using swift.there are so many good group in cyrodiil and a good organized pvp goups easly kill you if you use light armor.(even swift not enough) heavy armor always better with healer for every stuation.you dont need to run away if you can hold yourself enough.OFC this is my opinion :) when they see you while you healing your team , someone say '' HEALER FOCUS '' and when they use 2 leap 1 bb and 1 dawnbreaker on you maybe heavy armor can save your azz but light will not :D like i said that's just my opinion and my playstyle.i can use light armor easly bcs i know what kind of players we have in my group and i can trust them but in open world,you have to trust useless players or have to care yourself :)
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I banked all my +heal, under 10y range, bullseye sets,& +HOT heal sets for Cyrodiil due to battle spirit and burst damage.

Eternal Vigor, SPC, Gossamer, Curse Eater are my go-to for support.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on October 28, 2020 2:49AM
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    I banked all my +heal, under 10y range, bullseye sets,& +HOT heal sets for Cyrodiil due to battle spirit and burst damage.

Eternal Vigor, SPC, Gossamer, Curse Eater are my go-to for support.

good decision :D eternal vigor BiS for everyone and curse eater can be very good against dot meta.and SPC buff will be amazing after marcarth .
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭

i never suggest someone to use light unless using swift.there are so many good group in cyrodiil and a good organized pvp goups easly kill you if you use light armor.(even swift not enough) heavy armor always better with healer for every stuation.you dont need to run away if you can hold yourself enough.OFC this is my opinion :) when they see you while you healing your team , someone say '' HEALER FOCUS '' and when they use 2 leap 1 bb and 1 dawnbreaker on you maybe heavy armor can save your azz but light will not :D like i said that's just my opinion and my playstyle.i can use light armor easly bcs i know what kind of players we have in my group and i can trust them but in open world,you have to trust useless players or have to care yourself :)

I don't know any healers that run swift. I don't know anybody that actively uses that trait currently, major expedition and steed is usually enough . When it comes to heavy armor it really depends. If you are in a small group and you are the only healer there that makes things much more challenging but if there if you are in a group of 12+ with atleast 4 healers, light is far better from a sustain and mobility perspective. If you are in a larger group a few damage ulties won't be enough to kill you. You can break free and the group can spreadout. It takes a proper negate to cut through. But it really depends on how optimal and good your group is, this build will just give you the biggest bang for your buck. Definitely changing out Hiti for Eternal Vigor if you are playing small scale.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭

I don't know any healers that run swift. I don't know anybody that actively uses that trait currently, major expedition and steed is usually enough . When it comes to heavy armor it really depends. If you are in a small group and you are the only healer there that makes things much more challenging but if there if you are in a group of 12+ with atleast 4 healers, light is far better from a sustain and mobility perspective. If you are in a larger group a few damage ulties won't be enough to kill you. You can break free and the group can spreadout. It takes a proper negate to cut through. But it really depends on how optimal and good your group is, this build will just give you the biggest bang for your buck. Definitely changing out Hiti for Eternal Vigor if you are playing small scale.

swift set not trait dude and while you in a large scale group +12 (MEANS ZERG ) you dont need to wear anything :D you can run without armor too. so zerg healer not a real healer actually.
    xD
    Edited by aslancik12 on October 28, 2020 2:16PM
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭

swift set not trait dude and while you in a large scale group +12 (MEANS ZERG ) you dont need to wear anything :D you can run without armor too. so zerg healer not a real healer actually.
    xD

No, not talking about zergs, I am talking about optimized Ball Groups. Which run 12-18 typically. I guess Swift would be good but if you are running light there are far better sets that provide more to your group and I am not sure why you would run it over one of those. If you need survivability go with heavy, it goes back to how well Health Recovery will be scaling next patch.

I should clarify as well when I say small scale, that includes what I would recommend if you are surfing with zergs.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭

xD

No, not talking about zergs, I am talking about optimized Ball Groups. Which run 12-18 typically. I guess Swift would be good but if you are running light there are far better sets that provide more to your group and I am not sure why you would run it over one of those. If you need survivability go with heavy, it goes back to how well Health Recovery will be scaling next patch.

I should clarify as well when I say small scale, that includes what I would recommend if you are surfing with zergs.

BALL group you said but in EU that means zerg :D there are 2 kind of group.Small scale and Zerg.Organized or not they are zerg.IF 15 ppl running to someone that means they zerged him :D This is the stuation in EU.BTW like i said you can use other sets or light armor too but it depends on your group style or how good they play.If you are good at light ofc you can go with it.BUT heavy always more safety :D hiti good but i think healing not enough and %5 reduction not worth for 1 set.winters despite better if you ask me.
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭

xD

BALL group you said but in EU that means zerg :D there are 2 kind of group.Small scale and Zerg.Organized or not they are zerg.IF 15 ppl running to someone that means they zerged him :D This is the stuation in EU.BTW like i said you can use other sets or light armor too but it depends on your group style or how good they play.If you are good at light ofc you can go with it.BUT heavy always more safety :D hiti good but i think healing not enough and %5 reduction not worth for 1 set.winters despite better if you ask me.

xD

That would do it. You know it's funny both servers play the same game but there are definitely differences in play style and metas. But I see what you mean. Typically Ballgroups on NA will try and find a scroll/keep and try to create a faction stack. Then we will try to farm or see how long they can last. Rarely do we just go after one player. It's more about trying to take on the entire opposing faction and earning crazy amounts of AP.

The man reason I recommend Hiti is the fact that it is centered around you and it moves with you. Winter's Respite heals more but it is a ground effect, meaning once you proc it, you can't move it. While with Hiti you can and it helps with the mobility of your group.
    Edited by SgtNuttzmeg on October 28, 2020 3:31PM
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭

xD

xD

That would do it. You know it's funny both servers play the same game but there are definitely differences in play style and metas. But I see what you mean. Typically Ballgroups on NA will try and find a scroll/keep and try to create a faction stack. Then we will try to farm or see how long they can last. Rarely do we just go after one player. It's more about trying to take on the entire opposing faction and earning crazy amounts of AP.

The man reason I recommend Hiti is the fact that it is centered around you and it moves with you. Winter's Respite heals more but it is a ground effect, meaning once you proc it, you can't move it. While with Hiti you can and it helps with the mobility of your group.

ah you guys playing with all agrasive build too right ? :D in eu everybody use alessian / eternal vigor / crimson kinda sets and all tanky players. 1 fight takes 5 min to end . thats the difference between our servers i think :D
  • buzzclops
    buzzclops
    ✭✭✭
    Ive tried all classes as healers and that’s how i would rank them.
    1st tier: warden and nightblade
    2nd: templar and sorc
    3rd: necro and dk

Playing healer right now is really hard outside of organized groups because most players run like headless chickens on the battlefield or In bgs, and they will NEVER peel for you...

Thats the reason nightblade is so good, having acces to major evasion and aoe fear is invaluable!
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

xD

5L1M1H or 5L2H Nord Warden for me.

With battle spirit both winter's & hiti heals are very weak, & both promote stationary combat that rarely works with any group 10+.

Hiti is slightly better due to its utility buffs, but paints a huge bullseye on the support.

In the group I run with we call out all opposition support...& hiti, sanctuary, or any other support sets with massive indicators we laser beam focus them down, and at that point heavy or light won't save you.

Just my experiences, I'm not saying other players can't make heavy, or those mentioned sets work for them.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on October 28, 2020 10:27PM
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xD

I think the difference in definitions is due more to individual players than it is different servers or platforms. To me (I play PC-NA), any time people start talking about groups over maybe 6'ish people, I start thinking Spawn more Overlords.
  • aslancik12
    aslancik12
    ✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »

xD

5L1M1H or 5L2H Nord Warden for me.

With battle spirit both winter's & hiti heals are very weak, & both promote stationary combat that rarely works with any group 10+.

Hiti is slightly better due to its utility buffs, but paints a huge bullseye on the support.

In the group I run with we call out all opposition support...& hiti, sanctuary, or any other support sets with massive indicators we laser beam focus them down, and at that point heavy or light won't save you.

Just my experiences, I'm not saying other players can't make heavy, or those mentioned sets work for them.

when we used winter's despite with grand healing it give 5k heal per second.OFC it depends on your build. sanctuary is a good option for a group fight.no matter ball zerg or small scale it is.i used winter on my dk and my small scale group can easly play on it.hiti gives not enough hp but %5 better than nothing :D and main matter not burst heal in eu.Winter + grand healing + radiant and class heal overtimes.when you activated all this HoT at the same time you get so much healing.With a tanky group like us it's mean unkillable 4 men :D