The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Festival Writ Disappeared

ZomZom
ZomZom
✭✭✭
After turning in my Writ I got the completed notice stating that I would receive influence and another writ, but the writ never showed up in my inventory. Any idea what happened?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZomZom wrote: »
    After turning in my Writ I got the completed notice stating that I would receive influence and another writ, but the writ never showed up in my inventory. Any idea what happened?

completing a writ doesn't give you another writ.

You get inspiration (which is useless, since you have to be a master crafter to do master writs) and writ vouchers

These writ vouchers will show up as a currency, that you can buy stuff from Rolls Hlaalu with.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • ZomZom
    ZomZom
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for clearing that up for me.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZomZom wrote: »

On a similar note, lately things that I receive as rewards or pick up have been disparaging from my inventory, or rather didn't get there in the first place. It was more legio than not during the Greymoore event/Gold boxes. I just don't bother doing anything about things like this anymore. Furthermore, and far worse after playing for well over 6.5 years, content that I have completed i.e. Vardenfell Main Quest - and have achievements for, are suddenly reset. No other character has done the Morrowind Main Quest just my Sorcerer character that I created during Morrowind Beta (due to the shameless Templar nerfs at that time). Nope. Ya didn't do dat. It's not the only zone either.

As said, won't even be bothered to write a "bug report" to "support" about it. I 'm right now just trying to minimize my losses, but I really wish you best of luck!

Edit* Seems after contemplation, OP was entirely about another topic, my apologies!
    Edited by Idinuse on October 26, 2020 4:26PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?