The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grahtwood Bone Orchard bug

Flameweaver1951
Flameweaver1951
✭✭✭
On a new character trying to do the Barrowbough quest. Quest requires me to find enough skelly bones to reform Dringoth. Problem is that as soon as I get anywhere near the Bone Orchard I’m greeted by fully formed Dringoth follower who I can chat to. This bug is blocking me from starting the quest. On the map the Bone Orchard is black (not started/unfinished). This is on Xbox EU server and I’ve raised a bug report using in game feedback.
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Just add, this happening on another character. As soon as I discovered the Bone Orchard up popped Dringoth.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been years since I have done this one. I usually skip it on Alts.

Is the initial NPC like a ghost that tells the player what to do? Or, does it's existence stop the next steps of the quest?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    Normally I hit the camp and start searching through bags for the bones. They usually have the black quest item marker above them. I think you can also get the quest by killing the worm cult mobs. Once you get a bone you get offered the quest. But what I’m getting is a fully reformed Dringoth skeleton companion. Talking to him just gets the same conversation but no quest is offered. It’s similar to but not the same as the dialogue if you decide to save him at the end of the quest.