The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PVP Healing Bug video

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
So I know I "potato" pretty hard in pvp but I kept noticing how my healing ward was not healing. Porting didn't fix it. Dying sure didn't fix it. Log out and loggin in didn't fix it. So I just ended up logging out of the game unfortunately. @ZOS_GinaBruno

in the video I swap resto bars but the healing numbers never tic, I pop a potion you can see the healing numbers, try healing ward again...nothing fixes it.

https://youtu.be/WRztZs0GSE0
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I know I "potato" pretty hard in pvp but I kept noticing how my healing ward was not healing. Porting didn't fix it. Dying sure didn't fix it. Log out and loggin in didn't fix it. So I just ended up logging out of the game unfortunately. @ZOS_GinaBruno

in the video I swap resto bars but the healing numbers never tic, I pop a potion you can see the healing numbers, try healing ward again...nothing fixes it.

I'm wondering if there's some unintended extra bug we didn't know about from being a Vampire as I see you are stage 3.

Also there's the Cyrodiil factor. Port out of Cyrodiil and test it as well to see if it works in regular zones or not.
    Wondering if there's a Battle Spirit / Vamp bug...And if the Healing Ward Heal is now considered Health Recovery on a Vamp...that would suck lol.

[edit]
    Being that Healing Ward Heal does 33% of your remaining shield every second for 6 seconds, What is your shield size when you cast it? Do you have anything into Bastion CP?

Battle Spirit
    Damage Taken, and Damage Shield Strength decreased by 50%
    Healing received decreased by 60%

Interesting...
    Looked at the video again. Your shield was 4336 on one of the casts, so Healing Ward would attempt to give you 33% of that per second which is 1430. Then Battle Spirit kicks in 😙 and that gets gutted by 60% more leaving you with a heal of approximately 571 per second.

If the order is Battle Spirit first it might be different starting with the 4336 shield & Battle Spirit reducing that by 60% (2601) which would leave 1735, then 33% per second being near 570 lol. OK my math sucks as it's looking like the order doesn't matter....mutliplication duh. I'm just wondering if I'm forgetting something obvious.
    Edited by Cronopoly on October 26, 2020 1:58AM
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my Healing Ward is working my tics are anywhere from 2900-4500.

This is a very annoying bug.
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been a healing bug for awhile and it’s for multiple heals. You’ll heal, see the heal numbers but you’re clearly not receiving any heals.
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.