The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Black rose prison weapons

Tigerboy78
So I have never actually done black rose prison. How does that work and is it worth doing for the spectral cloak weapons?
  • llBlack_Heartll
    llBlack_Heartll
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerboy78 wrote: »
    So I have never actually done black rose prison. How does that work and is it worth doing for the spectral cloak weapons?

Yes it is worth it, normal is very easy.
    There are a number of builds that use a DW/DW setup. Look up Skinny Cheeks, he has been making builds with the BRP DW Weapons.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, those weapons are great in PVP and occasionally solid in PVE
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a great dungeon, I do recommend it. I find it quite fun. The weapons have their uses.

Do note, there is a massive difference between normal and vet. Normal is pretty easy with a half decent team.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Do note, there is a massive difference between normal and vet. Normal is pretty easy with a half decent team.

That is an understatement. The jump from normal to vet is a much larger leap than the one in DSA, by comparison.
  • ElCapitanAmericano
    ElCapitanAmericano
    ✭✭✭
    Normal Blackrose Prison is super easy. Four DPS is the quickest way to get it done. If you're able to do vMA then you could even solo nBP yourself if you wanted to. I've been knocking it out in about 20 minutes each day since the event started.
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m still wondering how people solo this. I haven’t been able to yet. So much incoming damage that I’m able to mitigate or heal through but at the cost of sustain. Once I can’t sustain though I’m in deep trouble. The sigils help but even then if I miss one or get any kind of CC I’m finished.

I feel like I could easily duo this arena though. Even a warm body to take some pressure off for a few seconds would go a long way.