The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

After 2 years break want to find constant group for trial progression.No death, speedrun, hard mode.

LightningAstros
Hello. Return to game and searching group for trial's progression. Interested in vCR +3, vSS, vKA. All trials for triple achiev - no death, speedrun, hard mode at the same time.
I've done vAS +2 (immortal redeemer), vMoL (Dro'Mathra-Destroyer), vCR +2 (+3 trying but failed on execute phase).
Main character - magicka NB, but can switch, if needed.
DPS on 21 mil. - 75k, and this is the problem, cause i have old fashion gear (MA instead of Siroria), so i need to farm perfect rings and staff. If group new, i'm gladly start learn and farm vCR +1, so we can all progress and done vCR +3 together.
ID - @AquilaAstros.