The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't open campaign reward boxes

Beaverton
Beaverton
✭✭✭
For the first time since I started playing Greyhost, AD finally won a campaign and I made the mistake of opening the mail with the rewards on my mule character to store the geodes. It is a level 16 toon and now I can't open the "Champions reward" boxes that came along with the geodes.

I can't figure out how to transfer them to a vet toon to open-I tried banking them, mailing them, putting them in a guild trader or bank and none of those options are available. Is it just a lost cause? WIll they stay in my inventory as a reminder of my stupidity for all of eternity?

I really just want to know what is inside them-probably just decon junk but I can't stop wondering what is inside all those wonderfully mysterious boxes! I submitted a ticket (# 201022-000279) and ZOS told me to ask you all on the forums, I assume because either some of you have done the same thing and can commiserate or because they thought I should be publicly ridiculed.

Any suggestions?
Chook (fill in the blank) or Chookana (likewise): I learn more by dying so teach me some more!

Best Answers

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it red due to the low level? If so, it'll probably unlock if you level up your mule to 50/CP 160.

It's usually five pieces of purple gear or jewelry from the current Rewards for the Worthy sets. Up to you if that's worth the effort.
    Answer ✓
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it red due to the low level? If so, it'll probably unlock if you level up your mule to 50/CP 160.

It's usually five pieces of purple gear or jewelry from the current Rewards for the Worthy sets. Up to you if that's worth the effort.

This, I did the same thing, the good news is you can take advantage of the double xp during the event.
    Answer ✓