The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 new Witches Furniture Plan in game now!?

Anne13
Anne13
✭✭✭✭
As the Title says. I have noticed 2 new Witches Furniture plans are able to search in guild traders as a blue print.
These are:
Witches Brazier, Primitive Log
Witches Totem, Antler Charms.

Has anyone seen or heard any information regarding these. If they are available now or old.
Thanks in advance
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the primitive log from a plunder skull. Haven't seen the other blue print yet, though.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Langdon64 wrote: »
    I got the primitive log from a plunder skull. Haven't seen the other blue print yet, though.

Hi is it possible for you to take a picture that you ar able to craft this to confirm please?
    This has many housing enthusiasts confused at the moment. Many are saying it isn't out.
    1 person said it came out last year but hasn't confirmed they can craft them either.
    Much speculation and no solid evidence

Would appreciate help clearing up the confusion thanks
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    These have been in Craft Store for a while, but I have not seen them in game... yet. But it's only day 2.
  • umagon
    umagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found two of the primitive log on a guild trader for about 2k each. So it is in the game.

l17djkjo3aw8.jpg
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That's the item, not the plan. These drop from new life boxes, @umagon
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like that brazier so I would be happy if there really is a plan for it.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These items have been in game for some time, but if there are now plans for them that make them craftable, that would be exciting.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where did they get this crafting information from?

Station: Woodworking

Requirements:
    Potency Improvement 4
    Woodworking 6

Ingredients:
    Heartwood 9
    Mundane Rune 7
    Bronze 12
    Turpen 6

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/witches-brazier-primitive-log/
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Requirements:
    Potency Improvement 4
    Woodworking 6

Ingredients:
    Heartwood 9
    Mundane Rune 7
    Bronze 12
    Turpen 6

It is datamined from the game. There are a lot of furniture recipes in the game data that are not available to players. CraftStore (the addon) has removed a lot of them from it's database, because it's obvious ZOS has no intention of making some recipes available to players.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 25, 2020 11:03PM
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    Langdon64 wrote: »

Hi is it possible for you to take a picture that you ar able to craft this to confirm please?
    This has many housing enthusiasts confused at the moment. Many are saying it isn't out.
    1 person said it came out last year but hasn't confirmed they can craft them either.
    Much speculation and no solid evidence

Would appreciate help clearing up the confusion thanks

Ugh. The only confusion is in my stupid tiny brain. I thought it was the plan but it was just the item. Just checked at crafting table. Sorry. I didn't read carefully enough.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Requirements:
    Potency Improvement 4
    Woodworking 6

Ingredients:
    Heartwood 9
    Mundane Rune 7
    Bronze 12
    Turpen 6

It is datamined from the game. There are a lot of furniture recipes in the game data that are not available to players. CraftStore (the addon) has removed a lot of them from it's database, because it's obvious ZOS has no intention of making some recipes available to players.

This would be a very useful plan not just for witches-type decorating. The flame is typical yellow instead of bright green or blue magical type.

I have placed all I have collected so far in the exterior of my Psijic Villa because they fit so well there.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA