The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Make guards less annoying

erio
erio
✭✭✭✭✭
I mean who really likes being cced literally every second

Make guards less annoying 36 votes

Yes
58%
GilvothAstridNoctusgeonsocalSwomp23West93ValknerAMeanOnealexoopRevokusCrixus8000eriobaselinestunDakkxealdwinLangestonScarkiiIndigogoScion_of_YggdrasilKhazek 21 votes
No
41%
KartalinTaleof2CitiesMetemsycosisDocFrost72LuckylanceroXI_Viper_IXocolossalvoidsAraneae6537nukk3rolduvaithe1andonlyskwexbuzzclopsJayKwellenIAmIcehouseLightYagami 15 votes
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Obey the law.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Obey the law.

being cced every second goes against the genova conventions
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No
    If you are being cc'ed more frequently than you should then 1) guards are broken again or 2) you're not properly breaking free to gain cc immunity in the first place.

Also Geneva
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    If you're being chased, you made a mistake. But, if you positively absolutely must avoid CC and don't want to avoid detection, a fun strategy is immovable potions and coward's set! Zoom to freedom laughing at the pathetic guards' attempts to bring you to justice.

Additional pro tip: you can reset the guards' tether earlier by hitting them once about 30m away from where they started chasing you.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    CC mitigation and immunity are pretty basic to PvP gameplay.

If the guards are an issue then you should do some self-checking with your build and gameplay style.

Enemy player CC is the real issue to worry about in Cyrodiil.
  • Recapitated
    Recapitated
    ✭✭✭✭
    In Cyro or just run of the mill town guards?
    [edit] right, it's in the board name
    Edited by Recapitated on October 23, 2020 6:48PM
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I mean, yah the CC is annoying, but even without, guards are still annoying...

1) They stop you from afar then walk up to you. Their dialogue shouldn't even be activated until they are right next to you, giving you a chance to run without having to talk to them first.

2) Your bounty shouldn't even be counted outside of the city where it was earned. Why would guards in an enemy alliance care about my crimes? How would they even hear of them?
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Kartalin wrote: »
    If you are being cc'ed more frequently than you should then 1) guards are broken again or 2) you're not properly breaking free to gain cc immunity in the first place.

Also Geneva

I click break free, then i get cced a second later. Fix them or nerf them idc
    Edited by erio on October 23, 2020 8:09PM
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    CC mitigation and immunity are pretty basic to PvP gameplay.

If the guards are an issue then you should do some self-checking with your build and gameplay style.

Enemy player CC is the real issue to worry about in Cyrodiil.

Dude me saying theyre annoying =/ they kill me or something. I literally cant remember the last time I actually died to guards. CC is basic to pvp gameplay. It happening every second is not.

Being cced every second =/ good gameplay. We are not talking about enemy players cc.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    If you're being chased, you made a mistake. But, if you positively absolutely must avoid CC and don't want to avoid detection, a fun strategy is immovable potions and coward's set! Zoom to freedom laughing at the pathetic guards' attempts to bring you to justice.

Additional pro tip: you can reset the guards' tether earlier by hitting them once about 30m away from where they started chasing you.

What do you mean chased? I just want to get some damage off on them while im flipping shiz without being cced every other second. Im not changing my build, trying to sneak, or going to use immov pots on guards lol.
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Just to clarify to any clowns, Im not saying theyre op or anything. Its just annoying. I like flipping crap cause it attracts players in cyro. I just wish it wasnt a buggy annoying mess.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I voted no because I use them to get 1vx
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile