The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

When do the event tickets reset? Also is there time for a new account to get the Crimson Mount?

Colecovision
Colecovision
✭✭✭✭✭
Usually on day one, if you get in early enough AND you get in late enough on the final day, you can squeeze 3 extra tickets out of the event. What time is the flip?

Also, does anyone know if it realistic for a brand new account, getting first tickets today, to get a crimson indirk if there are no slip ups from here to the end of the year?
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you start from scratch, you need 80 tickets. The event is listed as running for 12 days and you can earn 3 tickets per day. So no, even if you manage to get tickets for the 13th day, there is no chance to earn a nascent indrick and then evolve it to the crimson repaint during this event alone. With future events, it should be possible.

You can buy the missing tickets in the crown store, of course.

About the reset times I'm not completely sure, but IIRC they reset at the same time as the daily quests.
    Edited by joerginger on October 22, 2020 8:21PM
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the missing tickets in the crown store, of course.

If there is a will bankroll, there is a way.
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You will need 80 tickets in all to get the Crimson Mount. Only 2 berries will be at the shop, so 60 in total if you are starting fresh. The event runs for 12 days, at ...wait... did I miss where they said how many tickets a day?
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you don't have to get all your feathers at this time. from what I understood, there will be 2 more events to get the rest of the crimson indrik. undaunted and life day so yes, its very much realistic to get crimson indrik (and matching pet) if you start today and do not miss any days of the event.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58841

tickets reset at the same time as undaunted dailies and crafting writs. not sure which timezone you are in, for me its 2 am EST.
    Edited by Linaleah on October 22, 2020 8:20PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the crimson indrink just started so i will say yes you should be able to get this mount....buy the berries first this event then next even you buy the remaining berries and start collecting the feathers.

This is how its intended to work since this crimson indrink is a new mount ....its not like you missed out on any berries thus far.
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    this is the 1st of 3 events for the evolved mount so yes you should be ok

22/10/20 03/11/20 witches
    25/11/20 08/12/20 undaunted
    17/12/20 05/01/21 new life
    2 berries this event, so even if it is 2 berries next event you will only need a feather from the 'New Life'
    & daily reset is at 07:00 UTC
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • trackdemon5512
    trackdemon5512
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of time to get several Indriks. The New Life Festival will have every berry from 2020 available as well as feathers. Furthermore, it drops far more tickets than any other event. Enough to make or morph several indriks.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks Everyone.