The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So those sovngard pets....

Scion_of_Yggdrasil
Scion_of_Yggdrasil
✭✭✭✭✭
We can buy from store soon, yes?

Can we has, please?

You know, the mini versions of sovngard mounts that we got from the preview crate. When can we expect those in the crown store????????
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    thats how the last few preview crown store pets have worked it was like a 3-4 day window per pet I seem to recall
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »
    thats how the last few preview crown store pets have worked it was like a 3-4 day window per pet I seem to recall

Sorry, I'm not following. You're saying they will be available for purchase? But only after a few days? Or for a few days?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    All of the preview pets have been made available nearer the end of the crate season. We may start to see them popping into the store starting with the next month's showcase. They're usually up for about a week each.
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed! I need that wolf pup! lol
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »

Sorry, I'm not following. You're saying they will be available for purchase? But only after a few days? Or for a few days?

basically after like a month or whatever I am not certain of the time they bring out 1 of the pets for 3-4 days in the crown store and then after its time is up they bring the next one out for 3-4 days so you will have a chance at all of the pets 1 at a time not all at once. I know they did this with the ice atronoch pets its how I got the sench cub