The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Outfit pack suggestion - Common clothes

tzmsce
tzmsce
✭✭✭
You all know the vanilla cosmetics, tattoo and hair packs right?
I want a pack like this, but with all the vanilla common clothing. You know the really simple ones without stats, you sometimes can find in drawers etc.
Like the vanilla common npc vests, dresses, shoes, trousers, gloves. So that we can look like more common people, without having to wear actual items that have no armor/stat/set values and without each of these hundreds of clothing items taking up room in our inventory, like they currently do.
And the best thing is, you @zos dont even have to invest any money into designing them, because they are already in the game And they also already exist as equip-able items.
You just have to add them to the outfit collection once we bought them in the crownstore.
Edited by tzmsce on October 22, 2020 1:09PM
eat the children!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea. :)

I use costumes for exactly this purpose and I've got a selection for both male and female characters to enable them to blend in with everyone from pirates or bandits to commoners to nobles as well as some racial or regional ones. But even so I'd love the ability to use the clothing skins are outfit pieces to put together my own custom looks.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please!

It's also tough to get them since they're contraband only, and they're low prices items so you're unlikely to find them in guild stores. Also for finding things that you can't get as costumes like ragged skirts or shorts, those are completely unavailable.

(We'd probably need a hide shoulder and hide belt option at least to use these, but people have also been asking for those...)
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as the price is reasonable, this would be a day 1 purchase for me.