The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Me to Get the Most Out of My Stam Necro

DontTread
DontTread
Hello all,

I am somewhat new to the game, but very new to pvp. I heard how great Stamina Necromancers are at pvp, so I made one. I am CP 350, but man I stink at battlegrounds. Can you help answer these questions?

1. How can I get the most out of my stamina necromancer?
2. What skills give stamina necromancers an advantage?
3. What weapons should I be using? I currently use 2H and 1H and Shield
4. What gear should I be using?

Thanks
  • Swomp23
    Swomp23
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go find a build onYoutube and practice with it for a while. That way, you’re sure your build is at least good and is not part of the problem.
    For my stamcro, I copied Isth3reno1else’s build: new moon, pariah and balorgh. Pretty strong and forgiving at the same time.
    He also has good gameplay advices. Great channel overall.
    XBox One - NA
  • ImSoPro
    ImSoPro
    ✭✭✭
    1. Keep blastbones up all the time to keep major defile on people
    2. Blastbones, spirit guardian(10% dmg mitigation), deaden pain(major protection and small HOT and ult gen), beckoning armor give stamcros the advantage. Beckoning armor pulls annoying snipers up close and personal and stuns them so they can sit still and eat all those dizzy swings.
    3. 2H and SnB is fine if you don’t care about having range.
    4. I use Titanborn and pariah on my stamcro. Titanborn might not be the best set for a new PvPer though because it requires you to fight at 50-75% health to take full advantage of it and mark of the pariah synergizes well with it because it increases your resistances the lower your hp get.

Overall the gear you will use depends on what you want to accomplish in PVP. Go full damage gear if you want the max damage output. You’ll be squishier but it doesn’t matter much on a class like necro who can still be tanky. I usually go offensive set, offensive monster set and then either a sustain or defense set. Sustain helps with defense because more resources=more healing/re buffs. Leaned towards offense but enough defense/sustain for when I get into risky situations. You can also go full defense but that’s not fun to me.
    Edited by ImSoPro on October 22, 2020 2:57PM