The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Magicka Recovery Bug?

TimeDazzler
TimeDazzler
✭✭✭✭✭
I have 3.3k magicka recovery in CP and 3k in no-CP but my magicka regen ticks are only 2.1k every 2 seconds? I tested both in CP and no-CP as well as in Imperial City (no cyrodiil performance tests occurring) and it was the same... :|
PC NA
Characters:
Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed something like this the other day. If I remember correctly my recovery was 2400 and I was only getting around 2000.

When I'm next online I'll test again, interested to see if anyone else has experienced similar.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you checking your recovery in or outside of Combat?

The vanilla UI only shows your in-combat recovery. For me (about 1.8k-2.4k in-combat mag recovery in no CP, depending on buffs) the out-of-combat recovery is lower. This is very annoying, but has been like this for years.

On PC, you can use an Addon like Harven's Extended Stats to directly check your out-of-combat recovery and compare that to the numbers you see on your resource bar.
    Edited by Bergzorn on October 22, 2020 3:16PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, there was also a bug recently (probably still is), where the Atronach Mundus does not increase your out-of-combat recovery. Anyhow, the difference of in- and out-of-combat recovery is there regardless of that.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using the Atronach mundus? Because ever since ZOS "buffed" it, it no longer works outside of combat.

I've made countless posts in the forum about it & filed 2 in-game bug reports, but they haven't responded or done anything about it.