The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

4 of 5 skills on my sorc healers bar share a CD. I have seen a lot in gaming but never like this.

Selminus
Selminus
✭✭✭✭
This is easily the worst implement I have ever seen ushered into a game in 20 years, and to save money on hardware at that. Both of my pvp healers are completely unplayable and getting caught alone is a death sentence. My SORC WARD puts ALL of my heals on cooldown. ANY of the heals I use for group pvp put ALL the other skills on the bar on cooldown. Why not just downsize these already childish 5 slot bars to 2 slots? Might as well!
  • chloriscloudysky
    chloriscloudysky
    Soul Shriven
    Yes you can forget any healer build for now and possibly indefinitely if they adopt any of the cooldown options. Group restrictions will be ok ish but cd kills healer and sorc in general until they change ward so it is no longer an aoe. Of course ppl have to spam ward so make it non aoe.
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can’t streak,shield and use rapid regen anymore now. All 3 of them shared CD. With shield CD its difficult to play defense especially in open area.
  • MrTrenbolone
    MrTrenbolone
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should write an apology to us, how they failed and lied to us and just shut down the servers permanently so they can't scam the current and potential customers.

It would be best for everyone at this point.
    Edited by MrTrenbolone on October 24, 2020 10:11PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope ZOS does not keep the global cooldown. Perhaps they could divide them into an offensive and defensive cooldown. My main is a stamina nightblade, I can't imagine how it is for casters.
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its just a test dude... calm down
  • Hexquisite
    Hexquisite
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it makes you feel better, almost every Magic Character is in the same position. Healers, are sitting ducks...Magdens with their Blue Netches become the first targets. Keeping buffs up and DPsing let alone healing yourself is near impossible, esp when outnumbered.

All the stam classes in my groups, are really having no problem though.

If single target is the answer, then give us single target buffs and heals, that only effect ourselves.

At the time I play, my faction is literally outnumbered 5 to 1--and without consitent AOE DPS pressure, it's a painful experience.
    PC NA
    ~Ethereal Traders Union~
    ~Spicy Economics~
    ~Tropic Thunder~
    ~Us Ghosts~

• chloriscloudysky
    chloriscloudysky
    Soul Shriven
    Yes they sure know how to really really annoy their player base. Just make a whole class unplayable for 2 months. More than one class/build. Good job, and they still will have no clue what is the problem.
  • chloriscloudysky
    chloriscloudysky
    Soul Shriven
    I agree that healing is probably gone in pvp. They actually want that anyway - look at how its going. Its all about max burst damage and healing just prolongs fights and they dont want that due to server strain (lets face it its a zx81 wired up to a fan heater). So lack of pvp healing suits them just fine - they dont give a toss about you the players or they wouldnt effectively shut down pvp for 2 months and destroy classes for that period. They have nerfed healing and continue to do so because what they want for the future is one shot city where fights are over so fast - this is not going to be fun or combat as we have known it. I just wish they would get the F on with it so i can see what disastrous decision they make does to the game and then get the hell out.
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is over...