The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Guild Traders on PS4

trackdemon5512
trackdemon5512
✭✭✭✭✭
Any updates on fixes for the Guild Traders on this platform? Currently the game won’t correctly display whether or not a trader was hired. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. In the case a trader was previously hired and then bids to hire a new trader were lost, the game may still read that the previous trader was hired. This is problematic as in attempting to hired an un-taken trader the game reads as the guild still has one and thus cannot put down the 10k hiring fee.

This last point is concerning because I’m personally wondering if a potentially winning trader bid would be ignored at flip if the system believed that guild already won a trader.

Please can the community get some feedback on this? I’ve seen nothing in the PTS notes regarding such nor the recent console incrementals.
Edited by trackdemon5512 on October 20, 2020 7:39PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC it works on Sunday and Monday then breaks with the flip on Tuesday. When ZOS moved the day the trader flips, they didn't update all the code that goes along withe the change. There's a line or 2 that still uses the old schedule.
  • DamaskSands
    DamaskSands
    Soul Shriven
    It's also happening on Xbox one... I lost all my other trader bids (I know... sad times) and went to hire back the now free trader (the same one as we'd had, but I hadn't bid on) but couldn't as it was telling me that the guild already had him.

Then someone else came up and hired it... :-(

Yet it still shows as us in the guild motd panel.

It's extremely frustrating.