The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

LFG

Kingpindragon
Kingpindragon
✭✭✭
Hello,

Tank here looking for a dedicated group to specifically hunt for the Worm Wizard Personality in vFang Lair. It is a tough one so I imagine it will take many runs to get to the final product. I want to start after the 'Collections' patch update that way we can fill our sticker books too. :)

Looking for a group (300+ CP recommended)
-Healer
-DPS
-DPS

I'm hoping to find very low stress and patient individuals, that aren't afraid of failure, as I imagine it will happen a lot. B)

I project that over time, the flow of actions will be:
- 5 normal runs to get the hang of group dynamics and basic dungeon mechanics
- 6 veteran rank runs to enhance the group dynamic, with 3 Hard Mode practice runs in there
- Then the official hunt begins

https://alcasthq.com/necromancer-eso-personality-showcase-elder-scrolls-online/

My timezone is PST
Edited by Kingpindragon on November 9, 2020 1:37AM
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Hey! I'm a healer main (max CP, somewhere around 1020-ish but at that point it barely matters anymore anyways...) and I've been trying for Worm Wizard since almost a year now and just never found a group, so if you don't mind having someone in CET/CEST (meaning I wouldn't be available after 5pm PST/8pm EST, if I calculated that correctly) I'd very much be interested in joining. :blush:

I've done countless of vFL runs, and the furthest I got on the hard mode was somewhere in the execute phase, so I'm hoping I can be somewhat confident in saying I'd be able to do it - but of course a patient group will make all of that so much easier :sweat_smile:

My in-game ID is the same as here, so feel free to DM or add me there. :)
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • Kingpindragon
    Kingpindragon
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect! We have a healer!

Thanks @Vinterskald I'll reach out after the patch (NOV 2), we'll work out a schedule once we get a solid group.

Now we need just Two DPS.
  • Eormenric
    Eormenric
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully by then I'll have my DPS geared and ready to go like I want. I've tanked and healed vFL countless times (and done hardmode a few times)--it's my favorite dungeon. The only thing I've been missing is no-death. Reach out to @Eormenric if you need any role.
  • Nerdrage9000
    Nerdrage9000
    ✭✭✭
    Heya! I’d be happy to help with this! DD @Nerdrage9000 Im also PST, and online most evenings
  • Kingpindragon
    Kingpindragon
    ✭✭✭
    @Nerdrage9000 You can have the DPS slot.

@Eormenric I sent a DM.

Now just confirming DPS, but there is a potential spot still open.
  • Kingpindragon
    Kingpindragon
    ✭✭✭
    @Vinterskald @Eormenric @Nerdrage9000

I sent you an in-game message.