The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 Year of Performance Improvements

TimeDazzler
TimeDazzler
✭✭✭✭✭
Yea no you’ve failed zos, whatever changes you made server side and client side just roll back to mid 2019. Let’s have a week of testing with that implemented and I can guarantee we would see improved performance. There was a point in time where the servers would only lag when the campaign would poplock, now I feel the lag when it’s 2 bars across the factions. Performance took a huge dip when they introduced aoe ground effects on catapults I would start there.
PC NA
Characters:
Aldmeri Dominion Champion - Stamina Warden - AD
Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
Ðazzler - Stamina Arcanist - AD
Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - DC
Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like them to revert harrowstorm to begin with. Moving everything server side was only done to capitalise on another platform whilst screwing over all the other existing platforms...

I started playing in 2018 and I never noticed any real performance issues until u25. Revert changes made for stadia and see massive improvement!
    Options