The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about buying recipes/diagrams

Biscuit_290
Biscuit_290
✭✭✭
I saw a camel smuggler NPC outside the vivec city. There were a bunch of diagrams etc but they all had some number of days next to them. What does that mean? That I only get the item that many days(real or in-game days?) after purchase?
I bought a beverage recipe that showed 28 days and I can't find it in my inventory now.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this doesn't mean I have to wait till halfway into November to get a recipe.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to post a screenshot of what you're looking at, @Biscuit_290.

I'm not aware of any recipes that are limited time sales (other than the luxury funisher).
  • Thoragaal
    Thoragaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a camel smuggler NPC outside the vivec city. There were a bunch of diagrams etc but they all had some number of days next to them. What does that mean? That I only get the item that many days(real or in-game days?) after purchase?
    I bought a beverage recipe that showed 28 days and I can't find it in my inventory now.

I think what you're talking about is the time remaining before the sale disappears from the trader.
    If your recipe has disappeared, make sure it's not in your mailbox. Everything you buy from a guild trader will automatically end up in your mailbox.
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    "I've always wanted to kick a duck up the arse" -Karl Pilkington, on the question what he'd do if it was the last day on earth.
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    ah yes it was in my mail. found it now.
    You might want to post a screenshot of what you're looking at, @Biscuit_290.

I'm not aware of any recipes that are limited time sales (other than the luxury funisher).
    That's not it. It's only the expiration time, I think. I got the item in my mail
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    The recipe says "recipe improvement 6 needed". What's that mean? I just finished the first cooking writ side quest(from Danel, where you cook white meat). What do I need to do to access the new recipe I bought?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That means that you need to level up skill line and put some skill points in "recipe improvement" passive
  • Biscuit_290
    Biscuit_290
    ✭✭✭
    ok
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    The recipe says "recipe improvement 6 needed". What's that mean? I just finished the first cooking writ side quest(from Danel, where you cook white meat). What do I need to do to access the new recipe I bought?

Skill level for the skill in question.

"Days" indicate when the item will disappear from the guild trader (unless purchased).

Tip -- in the Clockwork City Outlaws Refuge there is an NPC who will give you a somewhat lengthy (collection type) of quest which will end with a relatively easy-to-create no-level requirement TRI-STAT buff food.

You sound like a new player and a tri-stat food which you can use from level 1 or at any level will give you an excellent boost in your stats. :smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"