The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix your matchmaking

Katechonn
Katechonn
✭✭
Im sick of constantly getting battlegrounds where one team lacks one or even two players WHOLE MATCH. With so many players in queue and battlegrounds going on in the same time its beyond me how it is even possible. Matchmaking should prioritize fulfiling a gap in ongoing battleground, like in most other online games, but clearly it doesnt work this way in ESO. Its dumb. Its ruining entire experience for people. I mean you can be ok with one man short in scenarios like 8vs8 but not in 4vs4vs4, where it becomes huge disadvantage (especially deatch match, which is what you mostly get on higher mmr). On top of that, losing team in eso gets almost nothing after (i mean quest, daily, rewards etc), so its even more frustrating, because there is literally no point for staying in battleground for 10-15 min.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Katechonn wrote: »
    Im sick of constantly getting battlegrounds where one team lacks one or even two players WHOLE MATCH. With so many players in queue and battlegrounds going on in the same time its beyond me how it is even possible. Matchmaking should prioritize fulfiling a gap in ongoing battleground, like in most other online games, but clearly it doesnt work this way in ESO. Its dumb. Its ruining entire experience for people. I mean you can be ok with one man short in scenarios like 8vs8 but not in 4vs4vs4, where it becomes huge disadvantage (especially deatch match, which is what you mostly get on higher mmr). On top of that, losing team in eso gets almost nothing after (i mean quest, daily, rewards etc), so its even more frustrating, because there is literally no point for staying in battleground for 10-15 min.

They have never been able to make battlegrounds a wholesome experience, and to be fair, they probably think its nothing more than a side traction for most people.
    Of course(at least here on pc eu), there is a pretty decently sized(still, for now) battleground community, and the gross neglect ZOS has shown towards this game mode is really sickening.
    We have had the no healthbar bug for what, 6 months now, and still no confirmation if it will ever get fixed.
    Games starting with uneven numbers, teams never filling up, insanely bad matchmaking system(0 consideration on how well people do in the actual bg once they get in, only thing that matters is to play lots of games for mmr).
    Certain game modes like capture the relic and domination are an absolute joke and actively discourage fightning actual players.

And the list goes on.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler i hope one day you guys will give BGs the much needed love they need.