The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to fix most PvP issues!

DeHei
DeHei
✭✭✭✭✭
I said it somewhere and say it again:" I would like to see PvP without mystical items and without proccsets."
To make a big change here they just need to implement much overpowered PvP sets like a perfect imperial physic without holding 10k tel'car stones to get the buff (but also stronger) and this buff you just get in PvP!
Also implementing monster sets only for PvP while all proccs disabled in PvP would change a lot and could bring back good old PvP. After that classes could be rebalanced without looking to "which proccset will be too op on single class, let us nerf the class..."

It also could end a lot of lag issues in cyrodiil.. i remember a time where 200vs200vs200 had less lags...
DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
De Hei(Youtube)
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got damn bro it seems like u high on some mystical items fr fr
    Options
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just cant see this "counterstrike"-META anymore... PvP isnt fun cause of many oneshotbuilds or tank builds to counter them (only). The reason for that is very bad balancing. Easy to fix it in my opinion!
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hate the class imbalance of those times
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be interesting, a server that forbids ANY proc sets aside from monster sets and arena weapons. Forcing people to build all dmg, healing or tanking (of course solos will find a balance but theyre solo already at a disadvantage) It would be like the old days when you build for solid numbers and you have to master the class your on and not lean on sets to do the work for you. Not a bad idea OP.
    Options
  • LightYagami
    LightYagami
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When developing skills and sets developers may think more about influence on PvP.

To be fair, some sets and skills may need to perform differently on NPC or players.

Developers should also review how tanky the pets or "followers", including engine guardian are, and the fact that they can block attacks from other players, especially under no cp conditions like battleground.
    Edited by LightYagami on October 14, 2020 5:26AM
    No improvement on Cyrodill servers -> no ESO plus renewal.
    Options
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf purge = no more ball groups = no more random heals and cleanses = fights last seconds instead of hours = less lag
    ~ @Niekas ~

Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf purge = no more ball groups = no more random heals and cleanses = fights last seconds instead of hours = less lag
    Oh, sounds like fun in Cyrodill. You run 2 minutes to keep, just to hear "snipe-snipe-snipe" and die.

If everyone will die too quickly in Cyro, it will be just boring and frustrating horse simulator. That's not the way...
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, sounds like fun in Cyrodill. You run 2 minutes to keep, just to hear "snipe-snipe-snipe" and die.

If everyone will die too quickly in Cyro, it will be just boring and frustrating horse simulator. That's not the way...

Purge has nothing to do with being sniped. Purge allows stacked balls and zergs survive through stuff they should not survive just because they are clicking 1 ability to prevent them from all negative effects.
    ~ @Niekas ~

Options
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Snipe(and other skills, that was only example) + proc sets = you need a purge. I use snipe example because this skill have very long range so it can apply proc damage from set from a far...
    Edited by Luke_Flamesword on October 17, 2020 12:53PM
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
    Options
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭

Yeah -- I was reading his screed and was thinking what-the-fudge??? :smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
    Options
  • Mr_Nobody
    Mr_Nobody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe(and other skills, that was only example) + proc sets = you need a purge. I use snipe example because this skill have very long range so it can apply proc damage from set from a far...

Nobody uses Purge in solo game play. In almost 7 years of ESO PVP ive seen like 3 players and all of them were magblades that used Purge during solo gameplay. Its a zerg & ball group tool. Nerf it = you will see Drac going to Vet Dungeons etc since they would die to 2 ballistas.

But it wont happen because I can assure at least 2 people from the balance team play in ball groups clicking 1 button for 4 hours every day and they apparently have lots of fun. For each is its own.
    Edited by Mr_Nobody on October 18, 2020 2:34AM
    ~ @Niekas ~

Options
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wat?
    Options
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZoS just should a new mythical item that protects you from all proc damage. Then the meta will balance itself. When many players use malacath with procs then people will either go same route or they will slot this new mythic and counter them.
    Because I can!
    Options