Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you for the free ESO Plus Trial

Dusk_Coven
Dusk_Coven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Thank you ZOS
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh good, I've been thinking for a while I really need to sort out all the excess consumables I've acquired and I usually do that during a free trial because when all the materials get moved to the craft bag my bank is almost empty so it's easier to dump everything in there.

I can swap out some of the trees in my main house too. I didn't think when I added 200 books during a previous trial that it would mean waiting to change the furnishings, but there's no many changes I want to make anyway.

(That's about the extent of the benefits for me, since I buy the DLCs I want anyway. Although I might also double-check the dyes on some of my less used costumes, I think I've unlocked some new colours since last time.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • belfong
    belfong
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when the free trial will end?
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice to have that once in a while for me second account o:)

It ends today by the way.

B)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's such a relief to have an empty bank.
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree thanks ZOS. I haven't subbed since pandemic job-loss so this was greatly appreciated. Especially during this time of the gifting of the antiquities home. Added about 150 more furnishings to it, dyed some costumes and cleared some bank clutter. Assuming it ends today at 10 am?
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."