The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is there an addon for automatically crafting jewelcrafting master writs? WritWorthy is not working

Kharnamantic
Kharnamantic
✭✭✭
Master jewelcrafting writs like:
poCDq6m.jpg

I have Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter and WritWorthy installed. They automatically craft blacksmithing, enchanting, tailoring and woodworking master writs just fine. But they don't work for master jewelcrafting writs - which led me to create the wrong ring just now :(
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been able to have WritWorthy do Jewelry Writs. There are some that have some information in the add-on file backwards.

If you are comfortable with editing the .lua files for addons, the solution is given in the comments of the add-on on ESOUI

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1605-WritWorthy.html#comments
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the next update (Nov 3rd?) auto complete writs will be part of the base game.
  • Kharnamantic
    Kharnamantic
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    For the next update (Nov 3rd?) auto complete writs will be part of the base game.

Noice. Do you have a link to that part of the patch notes?
    Edited by Kharnamantic on October 11, 2020 5:08AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

No, @Ackwalan, ZOS is only including the quest details for writs while in the crafting table UI.

They aren’t making them auto-complete (though you can still accelerate writ dailies through add-ons).
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    I got 3 of those this morning. Guaranteed even if I farmed all day I wouldn't get enough grains to fill them. They are trash!