The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A hope in the desert of Tamriel

LordGodzilla
LordGodzilla
✭✭✭✭
Greeting,

I'm @ Lord-Godzilla, a dps lost in Tamriel and I hope someone will hear my prayer.
I am looking to join a guild that will accept me to perform "endgame" most of the time.

First of all, I absolutely do not look for scoring, I only have one character, and I unfortunately work on a staggered schedule that is completely random and forbid me about to be in a Core Roster.
I'm a DPS stamDK who went through most IG raids before I stepped away from the game when couldn't find shoes on my feet soon after Elsweyr.
(vMoL HM-timer / vRaidlorn HM-Timer / vAS + 2 / vSS as well as vMA 596k + vVH on PTS).
I know that the stamDKs are being shelved right now, moreover if I tell you that it is argonian (without using the stone).
But, as I repeat, I am not trying to do first clear, godslayer or leaderboard.
Just to be able to pass the vet raids (and HM in the best case) without having to tryhard for 2 hours on the first boss with 30% DPS and half of the group which falls from the first mechanic since 6 week ...
BTW, currently my stamDK gameplay only pushes 75k (78k on PTS before 6.2.2) which should be 81k (and 85k) with an orc.

So I raise the crest of hope and give you the blessing of Hist, hoping someone will read me carefully.
I remain available in PM, wishing you an excellent day.
Edited by LordGodzilla on October 8, 2020 5:47AM