The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Love the Antiquarian Gallery, but hate the music

Sylvermynx
Sylvermynx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wish we could choose music for our houses instead of having the zone music always playing. And the music boxes only override zone in smaller houses - the larger homes you only hear the music box in a smallish area.

I'm so not thrilled with Greymoor's music. Right now, I'm just muting it while in the house. Annoying.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like it. It's not the wonderous amazement that is the music in clockwork city, but I like it.
    Options
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be able to play other zone's music in houses. The music boxes are nice but they are not overland soundtrack.
    PC/EU
    Options
  • Chinspun
    Chinspun
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Earthtear ambient music in most my houses. Antiunitarian music isn't bad but I wish I could turn that waterfall sound off.
    Options
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never noticed any music in my homes. It would be awesome if whenever you enter one of your homes the same lead in music that plays on the Golden Girls (not the theme song) would play.
    Edited by volkeswagon on October 9, 2020 4:09AM
    Options