Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about Antiquities drops

PrimusNephilim
PrimusNephilim
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm farming the Eight-Star Chandelier for one of my homes, I currently have 5 of them but last night, after farming Root Sunder Ruins bosses for 3 hours, never had a lead drop, used multiple toons too. Is there a cap on how many leads you can acquire for a particular item or did I just have an off night with RNG?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 1, 2020 11:36PM
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a ton of the things from back when I was trying to get that last piece of the music box by cracking safeboxes. I also have far too many of the coldharbor void crystal, so there doesn't appear to be a low cap, at least.
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a ton of the things from back when I was trying to get that last piece of the music box by cracking safeboxes. I also have far too many of the coldharbor void crystal, so there doesn't appear to be a low cap, at least.

Thanks, it must of been an off night for RNG, picked two more up last night, need one more to finish the room
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rng on this game sucks in all avenues