The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't Invite People to Group

AlekoB253
AlekoB253
✭✭
I go to invite someone either through chat or in person and it always fails. Always says the person declined. I have friends on discord that verify they did not. Anyone else having this issue and know how to fixt?
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's happened to me too. Either try multiple times or have your friend invite you.
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you in cyro when this happens? Because yea, it's happens a lot there, you get the "person is busy" note when trying to accept group invite. And then lately i randomly get a screen message that "pauwer has invited you to group" and something about having to leave group before joining. I think it happens when someone tries to invite me to their group, but i'm already in another group or something. I think it should say the other players' name though and not mine. It's weird. Started happening only recently. Ps4.
  • AlekoB253
    AlekoB253
    ✭✭
    Looks like things are back to normal. Wonder if it had to do with the constant joining and leaving groups that i do in Western Skyrim for the event. Maybe a just server side bug that got worked out.
  • Rudrani
    Rudrani
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasn’t cyrodil. When it’s Curso you get a message about cross alliance grouping.