Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skeletal Arcanist + Mystic Siphon = Unwanted results

meshclok
meshclok
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone. This is my first post in the community.

I do not know if this has been discussed before but I've noticed an issue when playing my main, a Necro, a while ago - and have waited for it to resolve itself for a while I guess; but the issue still continues. When you have your aiming cursor on a target that has a corpse nearby, Mystic Siphon most generally targets that corpse to siphon from; however when you have a Skeletal Arcanist that has recently died and you happened to have cast Mystic Siphon around its death, even if your cursor is still on your target, your Necro will siphon the Skeletal Arcanist to your left rather than the corpse beneath your target. Did anyone notice this as well or has it perhaps been discussed before in this forum?

If not, lets please discuss and test it further as a step forwards the betterment of our games combat mechanics!