The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox log out leads to dashboard?

AaronGuilder
AaronGuilder
✭✭✭
I have had this happen 3 times since the maintenance today (30/9), when logging out of a character, the game dashboards.
I know there is an issue when swapping a number of characters, but this is more random.
I have restarted my console and had this on 2 other characters, 1 in Craglorn, the other 2 in Rivenspire.
I am on Xbox EU and times are not subject to any long period of inactivity or even length of logged in
Anyone else?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on October 5, 2020 7:28PM
XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @AaronGuilder

Deleting your local save data can help with the crashes to the dashboard.

To delete save data on the Xbox One
    1. From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps.
    2. Go to Games.
    3. Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller.
    4. Select Manage Game. Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user.
    5. Select Delete.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AaronGuilder
    AaronGuilder
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Billie, but after a compete power down and removal of power cord, this cleared :)
    XBOX EU / NA: Magplar x4 Magsorc x3 StamDK x2 Stamsorc x1 Magsorc x1 Warden x1 Necro x1 Stamblade x1 Magblade x1 MagDK x1
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate your update letting us know you can now load in. This thread will be closed since the problem is now resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.