Maintenance for the week of October 3:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
[PC-EU/NA] Stuck in a state where character/mount sprint doesn't give bonus speed
Not sure how I got in this state, but I'll recall my steps until then:
Edited by KashyyyK240 on October 5, 2020 8:51AM
- I was doing the daily harrowstorm at Northern Watch, fighting the enemies, maybe got slowed by something a few times, but everything seemed to work.
- When the last boss spawned, I activated Overload ultimate (no morph) on my sorcerer and started hitting with the light attacks (during this time I did get hit by random lightnings from the sky a few times)
- Boss died, harrowstorm ended, I picked up my reward, spawned my mount (Mossheart Indrik) and proceeded to the closest wayshrine.
- At this point I quickly noticed that everyone else outpaced me, even those on foot, so I unmounted and started sprinting. I realised that neither character sprint, nor mount sprint gave me any bonus speed, while both depleted my stamina bar.
- I reached the wayshrine in this state, teleported to Morthal wayshrine hoping to get this fixed and then recorded the bug there for this post.
My mount speed training is at 30
at the time of writing.[Disregard add-ons]Video proof
(you can see the sprint animations adapting to the lack of speed and the stamina bars being depleted): https://imgur.com/a/U9JJ3uj
Also found this post which seems to describe my issue, but it's not posted in the bug section: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/544548/sprint-not-workingEDIT
: Teleporting to Blackreach(different map?) fixed this issue.