The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need Tips to Occasional Selling!

omsktransmash
omsktransmash
Soul Shriven
I get somewhat expensive (20k ~ 100k according to MM) items from time to time, GD, PvP etc, so I want to sell it.

Until 2 years ago I enjoyed trade guild membership because I was selling a lot more than membership fee.

Problem is, Now I don't have enough time to maintain a guild membership anymore.

I remember my first attempts to sell items in TTC and chat window didnt go well. My items didnt sell without guild store for a couple of weeks, but when I finally joined a trade guild and posted to the guild store, they all sold out in 24hours.

What would you do if you were in my shoes? I get 0.5~1 items which worth over 50k according to the MM, which I dont need at all (usually motifs, event containers), but I cannot maintain trade guild membership and I had a bad experience regarding selling items without a trade guild.

Please help!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of casual trading guilds out there with no dues, @omsktransmash.

You should be fine if you price your items competitively.

If you're in a trading guild that has mandatory dues, get out of that guild immediately and find one that doesn't.