The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

False God devotion vs Sirorias in numbers

Icaruzs
Icaruzs
✭✭✭
Guys was just wondering how much is the difference between false god and sirorias in dps numbers

Sirorias adds 520 spellpower and is situational for bosses that stand still.

False god is good in everything mostly, amazing for sustain.

In my breton sorc when i'm using sirorias i have to use regen food (-2k magicka) or i will rly struggle in the sustain part, outside trials where you can stack and there's plenty of orbs, shards and sustain sets.

But with false god i can use bi stat blue food (+2k magicka +2k health).

I know that sirorias deal more damage, but considering those variables, how much would i lose for not using sirorias in dps? How much 520 spellpower impacts in the dps in higher parses (90k) and medium parses (60k to 70k)
  • llBlack_Heartll
    llBlack_Heartll
    ✭✭✭✭
    Icaruzs wrote: »
    Guys was just wondering how much is the difference between false god and sirorias in dps numbers

In my breton sorc when i'm using sirorias i have to use regen food (-2k magicka) or i will rly struggle in the sustain part, outside trials where you can stack and there's plenty of orbs, shards and sustain sets.

I know that sirorias deal more damage, but considering those variables, how much would i lose for not using sirorias in dps? How much 520 spellpower impacts in the dps in higher parses (90k) and medium parses (60k to 70k)

What are you using for your body set>? Why not just combine both?
  • Icaruzs
    Icaruzs
    ✭✭✭
    Icaruzs wrote: »

What are you using for your body set>? Why not just combine both?

You need mother sorrow or medusa for the crit. Maelstorm in the back bar and zaan or maw of inferno as the monster set.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should be able to run Siroria in majority of fights. I run it in vCR and keep my stacks up for the most part, even with limited exp using it. As for the DPS difference, I'd imagine that's dependant on the fight and the player/group.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've also swapped from the FG + MS setup on my Dark Elf Magblade to Siroria + Medusa. Run 2 heavy Medusa body pieces (chest, and either legs or feet), 2 light monster pieces, 3 Siroria body, Siroria Inferno, and Medusa jewelry. No need to slot trap, so can run another damage or sustain skill if needed. Can typically get by with blue food, but will sometimes use the purple in more damage-heavy dungeons or trials.

Seen a sizeable jump in damage and its useful in the majority of boss fights. Sustain is obviously not as easy as with FG , but orbs and shards typically come with good groups.